620 Posts

·
Libano Cinéphile
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
Very nice addition to Rouche's Shoreline. they didn't even start digging yet , correct??

·
Smirk4Life
1,745 Posts
^^ On the contrary, the wall tower is the one standing behind it.. round shaped towers is what Raouche needs, I only wish if it was a bit higher..

The plot is right before the previous location of the Carlton. See the black bldg in this picture, it is the same one in Lebneni's post

Btw, when i was young we used to sneak to that plot and play football (where's Samerlb? do you remember?)

·
Cedar3
342 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
^^ that's not it , that's a tower called Horizon 1373 its now on its 6th floor, not too fancy though. Valo tower is supposed to fill in the void directly to the front of it, they started digging the foundations a while ago.

·
Registered
361 Posts
^^ correction the tower is called Horizon 1379, there is no rendering posted on the billboards surrounding it but i caught a glimpse of it inside, looks to be around 14 floors high, now on the 8th floor and yes the plot is shared by both towers.

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
11-6-2011

Couldn't find a perspective anywhere, although I tried to locate the "owner & Developper" website without vain. "Spectrum" is not featuring it either on their site, and the panel is too bad to even waste my time making a render out of it.

27-6-2011

And here's a fake pano that I've made from Abdallah's great aerial photos, to show the plot from the waterfront standpoint. Notice the red tower crane that u can see in my previous picture, showing also in Abdallah's ones.

Exact location:

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=33.885146&lon=35.477558&z=18&l=0&m=b&v=1

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
17-7-2011

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
November 23, 2011

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼