SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LBN
236 Posts
I love it! It would have been great if it was taller though, but clean design anyway!

·
Smirk4Life
1,745 Posts
I'm trying to figure out where it's located. I doubt it's on "Verdun main street" unless it's the UNRWA plot!
It has a somehow similar top as the Verdun 730 & 732!

I'm liking how this is becoming a Verdun street identity design and name :)

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^ Exactly!!!! Verdun this way will have its own identity, hope the municipality will force a law or something regarding this point , this is going to fit in big time!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Pics taken by me on July 6, 2009:

That used to be a parking lot for a bank ... did the bank close?

I'm very interested in this project, seeing as my building is the one on the far left and they'll be blocking our views :bash:. The building in the middle is brand new, wasn't there in 2007 .. any info on it?

Is Dar el Fatwa really moving to verdun? That's such a misplacement of a religious center ...

·
Registered
135 Posts
what happened to this amazing project?
there are so many renders but you arent updating half of them.wish i were in lebanon to take pics.

·
helou ya baladna
77 Posts
From Millennium Development website

The Verdun Heights Residential Development consists of two adjacent blocks A and B occupying a plot of 2684sq. m. It comprises a two blocks building with 17 floors and 6 basements.

The project is characterized by a combination of commercial and residential aspects, with a fascinating landscape. It has launched the Shoring and Excavation Works and is expected to be delivered in 3 years.

The Verdun Heights Residential Development applies very high international standards in security, safety and building finishes specifications.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They changed the design of this but i cant find the new render on the internet.
You can check Lebanon Opportunities they advertise with the new render there :)

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
Taken by me yesterday on 28 May 2011

Note: These pictures were resized and optimized for web viewing. Originals were taken at 14 MegaPixels. If you find that their quality is insufficient, feel free to ask here for better ones, or contact me via PM.

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
Taken today

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
I made this render from the site panel's picture:

December 2011

1 - 20 of 27 Posts