SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,122 Posts
It looks like its behind Il Primos .. next to Grand .. this is definitely an upgrade from the Vidas .. 78 floors might very well be a supertall.

·
Registered
58 Posts
So the propaganda is about the incredible views, but Il Primo will be in front of Grande? Interesting...

·
12,475 Posts
^^
The little render in the first post is misleading as it doesn't include any other tower of the opera district, I wouldn't trust it a second when it comes to the precise location of these towers. Redesigning Primo II makes no sense because it's already been launched for sale (I think?).

·
Registered
168 Posts
^^
The little render in the first post is misleading as it doesn't include any other tower of the opera district, I wouldn't trust it a second when it comes to the precise location of these towers. Redesigning Primo II makes no sense because it's already been launched for sale (I think?).
I believe Il Primo A was launched in 2016, Il Primo B was supposed to be a hotel (Palace Hotel?) but nothing official.

·
Super Moderator
11,122 Posts
^^ This building is far from the Opera House, if this was Il Primo B it would have been located just next to Opera. :picard:

Il Primo A design is meant to complement a twin .. and Emaar aren't amateur to just change a design of something that is set in stone and they are already committed to it.

According to the following clearer render this building is directly located next to Opera Grand (which is represented to the left of it)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Gabriel, I agree with you. Most likely Grande will be on the B1/B2 plot, we will know for sure tomorrow.
Just saying that as of date, primo B has not been officially launched.

·
Super Moderator
11,122 Posts
The intersting thing here is, Emaar has ditched the twin proposal for Vida Dubai Opera .. meaning the plot between Opera House and Grande can very well be a tower on its own, with a height of its own .. and since everything seems to shoot up this might end up a supertall since it will basically be the last plot of the Opera District .. aside from the 600m tower plot.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts