SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,960 Posts
^^ Oh cmon this is very bizarre and I kinda love it! it would be very interesting to see how tall this one will get with this steel beam erected on top of it :cheers: These crazy designs remind me of the pre-crash period

·
Registered
209 Posts
This design is awesome !!! Very BB style ! So this will be between Al manara tower and The court ? This part of BB will be soon finished if they build all the proposal ... and "The Skyscraper"!

·
Parisian Guy
879 Posts
Definitely an interesting design :cheers:

But how come do we have all these proposals in such a short time? Is there an architectural event right now….?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Definitely a good tower! The best thing is: no balconies, all glass!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
If it would be this location, it would be perfect! The plots at the creek need to be filled (with awesome towers of course :) )

·
Banned
138 Posts
#APPROVED: I LOVE FLORENCE TOWER, 38F (Business Bay)

Reportedly, a new development is coming up in Business bay by the name I love Florence.. As per offplan-properties.ae, it's a project by Dar Al Arkan, a renowned Saudi Developer.

Will update more details as soon as it comes out.

·
Banned
138 Posts
This project will attract more charm due to the brand name of Roberto Cavalli and the veteran Saudi developer Dar Al Arkaan. Prices start from AED 1.17 million for 1 bed.

·
Banned
138 Posts
The land got transferred to Dar Al Arkaan on Nov 5th and within the month they announced the project. By the way, this plot has nothing to do with Baig Tower. I don't know why the both posts got merged.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts