Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don`t put this thread under Project and Development, because there is no more activity on the project. Please put only the project which is already half way built and then stopped for any reason.

Make it different with cancelled or on hold project. Cancelled means they will rip off the project and usually the site is still only empty land. On hold is similiar, still empty land but they delay or not sure when to continue. Such as Menara Jakarta.

So..please don`t put the picture of empty land. Put the picture of half way built building and then abandoned before finishing. I really hate it, because drawing the city skyline so ugly.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are more half way built buildings abandoned in Surabaya.

Adistana apt, E square, a hotel in Basuki Rachmat are the examples. I will take their pics. No more development on the sites. That`s why I can`t put this thread under Project and Development

·
Skyteam Platinum Elite
2,534 Posts
You re absolutely right about this :

I don`t put this thread under Project and Development, because there is no more activity on the project. Please put only the project which is already half way built and then stopped for any reason.

Make it different with cancelled or on hold project. Cancelled means they will rip off the project and usually the site is still only empty land. On hold is similiar, still empty land but they delay or not sure when to continue. Such as Menara Jakarta.

a good thread , there re so many unfinished buildings who s ruining the skyline scenery.

·
entendre privilege
37,522 Posts
Menara Jakarta.... I'm waiting:dizzy:

·
the World Trade Center
23,632 Posts
Gedung SKB Baru | Mulawarman, Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan.

[On Hold] New SKB Building by bozenBDJ, on Flickr

Sudah cepatnya pengerjaannya langsung berhenti ditempat :eek:hno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts