SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
stupid sexy flanders
3,521 Posts
I completely overlooked this thread. And surprise surprise, I have a contribution to make too.

Really like this one too btw, another one that can't be seen on the skyline as the area has remained fairly dense.

410 by milan.luka116, on Flickr

408 by milan.luka116, on Flickr

405 by milan.luka116, on Flickr

403 by milan.luka116, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hopefully they get rid of that nasty building next-door, it completely ruins the look of the area :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
While we are talking about the area, I hope the proposal to extend New Regent Street to the river comes to fruition- that would be an awesome pedestrian mall. Perhaps some apartments along the river on that block- there's so much potential!:)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Oh Absolutely keen on extending New Regent Street! No better time than the present some people say, It would go well with the soon to be redone Avon River and having new apartments along Oxford Terrace and Colombo would be great too.

I wish someone would do something about the hideous yellow building opposite New Regent Street on Armagh though.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Oh Absolutely keen on extending New Regent Street! No better time than the present some people say, It would go well with the soon to be redone Avon River and having new apartments along Oxford Terrace and Colombo would be great too.

I wish someone would do something about the hideous yellow building opposite New Regent Street on Armagh though.
Just like the other building on gloucester this would be a great re-clad oppurtunity as well, injects some cheaper office space into the city.

·
Banned
870 Posts
Not too bad looking at all for a smaller 4 level building. Definitely a positive addition to the street in my opinion.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Why would they not put windows on the third level overlooking New Regent Street? Doubtful those buildings are going to get any taller!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I noticed the hoardings on the corner site have UniMed logos on them as well. Are they building something there too?
Maybe parking for them? Although that would seem unlikely as they wouldn't put up a fence for parking...

If it is a new building going up, I hope that crappy two storey building gets bowled! If not, reclad and have a rooftop bar :banana:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I could swing by there if you want! Provided the unstable cold front that is due to arrive tomorrow night doesn't give me hell of course.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts