Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we have been discussing in Bangladesh Aviation-part 5 thread about expansion and future plans for 4H/ United Airways, it seems more like a "Fantasy Game" for some of the members hehe. So they suggested a seperate thread for it where we can discuss this so-called fantasy game or future plans for 4H (according to me and abdulr123).

Looks like I had to commence this thread anyway :nuts:

now post away, guys :) (start with naming the airline (please not sum Mujib-Zia type thing but serious stuff lol), we may discuss new livery etc) :p

·
United Kingdom
359 Posts
^^ not my idea bro, its Iasif's idea I think :p
I find this insulting to 4H, who clearly trying to do something in Bangladesh avaition for a change. and we are putting them down.

yes, maybe some members were playing fantasy game, but it was just a little fun way of showing that we are very interested in the growth of 4H as bangladesh avaition lovers.

It was unfortunate that iasif suggested a new thred for this, it's like kicking out 4H from the main forum. Why does iasif get's upset when other members discuss 4H, it's a free world and everyone has different opinion, we should not have to open a new thread for this.

I am sure you have realised now, that this thred was a waste of time. Only 3 posts so far. I realise not all members are socalled avaition experts, but I did not know this was an expert forum, or am I missing something?:?

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
^^ You misunderstood. That's definitely not what asif was saying. He didn't think its appropriate to post imagination and make up stories about an airline in the Aviation thread. And I agree with him.

·
Aviation Nut
639 Posts
It was unfortunate that iasif suggested a new thred for this, it's like kicking out 4H from the main forum. Why does iasif get's upset when other members discuss 4H, it's a free world and everyone has different opinion, we should not have to open a new thread for this.
I don't think that is unfortunate...

It's clearly defined that the forum is regarding the trials and tribulations of the Bangladesh aviation sector in real life, not fantasy...

Mind you I have nothing against fantasy airlines, having participated in several before and in flight sim and used to play AE [Airline Empires] where I comanded the largest Asian airline with a fleet of [last time I played]

10 x A380
24 x B747-400ER
4 x A340-500
42 x A330-300
32 x A330-200
126 x A320

I replaced my Q400's with A320's on the later stage

·
Registered
460 Posts
I find this insulting to 4H, who clearly trying to do something in Bangladesh avaition for a change. and we are putting them down.

yes, maybe some members were playing fantasy game, but it was just a little fun way of showing that we are very interested in the growth of 4H as bangladesh avaition lovers.

I am sure you have realised now, that this thred was a waste of time. Only 3 posts so far. I realise not all members are socalled avaition experts, but I did not know this was an expert forum, or am I missing something?
akbar1 no está en línea Report Post Reply With Quote

First of all, i'm not affiliated with any airlines or with any member of regent's management team.

Using a brand name from a top player of the industry definitely shows poor business vision. When I was in UK, I had people making jokes about United and kept asking me when's Emirates Airways Bangladesh coming.

My office used united to fly our managers to business trips and most of them complained about deadly delays and tattered aircraft condition.

Your website www.uabdl.com does not contain any updated info despite having flight cancellations and schedule changes almost every day. Sometimes I schedule meetings and trips at office and I have to rely on websites.

Your sudden decision of cancelling LGW-ZYL-DAC flight at peak season forced families to cancel their holidays.

And lastly, before coming back to Dhaka from UK, after sucessfully completing a UK degree in aviation Management, I have emailed united for unpaid internship and grad job opportunities, no one from your office has managed to reply yet.

Your organisation has shown more mis-management than success, hence everyone is insulting or making fun of United Airways Bangladesh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts