SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
United Mexican States 1 or 2 photos per day

Hello everyone since a lot of countries have their own thread I thought "why not" so here it is I'll start.

Mexico's official name is the United Mexican States (now you know something new :lol:) and I or anyone as a matter of fact can contribute by posting pictures of Mexico.

State: Chihuahua
Name: Barrancas del Cobre
Info: The State of Chihuahua is slightly bigger than the size of the United Kingdom, it has some marvelous landscapes and it is the only Mexican State that gets snowfalls everyear (yes, there is some snow in Mexico:nuts:), here is the picture for today, the Barrancas del Cobre are bigger end deeper than the Grand Canyon in the US, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
in the Sierras and mountains of Sonora and Baja California you can see snow too....Not just the state of Chihuahua.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
State: Guerrero
Place: Acapulco
Info: The State of Guerrero is located at the southwest, although it is the third poorest state of the country, the city of Acapulco helps it a lot.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
State: Nuevo León
Place: Parque Fundidora (Monterrey)
Info: The State of Nuevo Leon is a highly industrialized state, it has a life standard similar to that of Poland or Croatia, the Parque Fundidora is located in the capital city of Monterrey.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No comments?
I'll put the second picture for today in a few moments.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
State: Yucatán
Place: Cenotes of Yucatán
Info: The State of Yucatán is located at the southeast, it has come marvelous landscapes among them the Cenotes which are a type of sinkhole containing groundwater.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
State: Sonora
Place: Altar Desert
Info: The State of Sonora is located at the northeast of the country, along with other northern states, traditionaly it has a cowboy culture, the desert of Altar is one of the many beatiful landscapes of the country.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
State: Guanajuato
Place: Guanajuato City
Info: The State of Guanajuato is located in the central highlands of Mexico, the city of Guanajuato has a really nice colonial touch, walking through its streets is like going back on time.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW so beautiful :eek:
Cenotes of Yucatan and Barrancas del Cobre are really cool!
Thank you, you're the third coment I get :)
In a while I'm going to put the pictures for today.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
State: Mexico State
Place: Valle de Bravo
Info: The State of Mexico (plz never call it simply Mexico) :) is located in central Mexico; Valle de Bravo is a small town, it is truely a beatiful place, everything from the houses to the surrounding is just marvelous.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
47 Posts
There're no doubts Mexico is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, it's so complete and diverse you can't get tired of it! :cheers: And not only that... its food, culture, climate and nice people make it even more perfect. I had the chance to live there so I speak from experience :tongue3:

More pics, please! :banana:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Mexicos a truly beautiful nation! its really amazing! i really hope one day i get to really see and travel Mexico! i dont want to keep going to the touristy parts and i want to see the real mexico! Amazing photos and nice work elbart :cheers:

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks, I'll keep 'em coming.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
State: Guanajuato
Place: International Balloon Festival (León)
Info: The Balloon Festival realized yearly in the city of León, Guanajuato.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts