SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
United Mexican States 1 or 2 photos per day

Hello everyone since a lot of countries have their own thread I thought "why not" so here it is I'll start.

Mexico's official name is the United Mexican States (now you know something new :lol:) and I or anyone as a matter of fact can contribute by posting pictures of Mexico.

State: Chihuahua
Name: Barrancas del Cobre
Info: The State of Chihuahua is slightly bigger than the size of the United Kingdom, it has some marvelous landscapes and it is the only Mexican State that gets snowfalls everyear (yes, there is some snow in Mexico:nuts:), here is the picture for today, the Barrancas del Cobre are bigger end deeper than the Grand Canyon in the US, enjoy.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
State: Guerrero
Place: Acapulco
Info: The State of Guerrero is located at the southwest, although it is the third poorest state of the country, the city of Acapulco helps it a lot.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
State: Nuevo León
Place: Parque Fundidora (Monterrey)
Info: The State of Nuevo Leon is a highly industrialized state, it has a life standard similar to that of Poland or Croatia, the Parque Fundidora is located in the capital city of Monterrey.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No comments?
I'll put the second picture for today in a few moments.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
State: Yucatán
Place: Cenotes of Yucatán
Info: The State of Yucatán is located at the southeast, it has come marvelous landscapes among them the Cenotes which are a type of sinkhole containing groundwater.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
State: Sonora
Place: Altar Desert
Info: The State of Sonora is located at the northeast of the country, along with other northern states, traditionaly it has a cowboy culture, the desert of Altar is one of the many beatiful landscapes of the country.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
State: Guanajuato
Place: Guanajuato City
Info: The State of Guanajuato is located in the central highlands of Mexico, the city of Guanajuato has a really nice colonial touch, walking through its streets is like going back on time.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW so beautiful :eek:
Cenotes of Yucatan and Barrancas del Cobre are really cool!
Thank you, you're the third coment I get :)
In a while I'm going to put the pictures for today.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
State: Mexico State
Place: Valle de Bravo
Info: The State of Mexico (plz never call it simply Mexico) :) is located in central Mexico; Valle de Bravo is a small town, it is truely a beatiful place, everything from the houses to the surrounding is just marvelous.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks, I'll keep 'em coming.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
State: Guanajuato
Place: International Balloon Festival (León)
Info: The Balloon Festival realized yearly in the city of León, Guanajuato.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
State: Chihuahua
Place: Snow in the city (Chihuahua)
Info: There were so many good pictures but I had to pick only two ~.~, anyways as someone mentioned before there are someother states that may get snow in the mountains, however the state of Chihuahua is the only one that gets annual snowfalls in the cities.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
State: San Luis Potosí
Place: San Luis Potosí
Info: The State of San Luis Potosí is located in the north-central part of the Mexico, its capital city which has the same name is a nice modern city but it also keeps its colonial side.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
State: Federal District
Place: Chapultepec Castle (Mexico City)
Info: The Chapultepec Castle is a castle built on top of Chapultepec Hill, located in the middle of Chapultepec Park in Mexico City. The building has been used for several purposes during its history, including Military Academy, Imperial and Presidential residence, observatory and museum. It currently houses the Mexican National Museum of History.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
State: Guerrero
Place: Grutas de Cacahuamilpa
Info: HELL!? not really, it's just the Caves of Cacahuamulpa, considered one of the most beautiful in the world, located in the state of Guerrero they truly make you like you should've gone to church more often lol.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Man, I'm just curious, did you take your avatar from a page called forosnacos? it's hilarious, por favor no digas el chistesito de "soy yo" por que nomas nos vas a cagar, en esa pagina esta la foto del "masiosare" que te dije que esta de poca madre.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
thnx, sorry for discontinuing the series, I'll keep posting in a while.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
Those pics are sooooo nice!

Beautiful!

did u know that we Colombians love Mexico and praise Mexican culture?

btw, where did u get that map of Mexico?
You guys have a marvelous country, but yeah we Mexican have our own very unique culture, and we love it :D.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
State: Quintana Roo
Place: Cancun
Info: Cancun finally! lol, I haven't even posted any big cities yet, but now it's Cancun's turn, well there is nothing much to say, enjoy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.