SkyscraperCity Forum banner
21 - 40 of 175 Posts

· Registered
1,064 Posts
Wow, Mexico is truly amazing! I hope i can go there someday.
keep up the good work,
cheers

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
State: Chihuahua
Place: Snow in the city (Chihuahua)
Info: There were so many good pictures but I had to pick only two ~.~, anyways as someone mentioned before there are someother states that may get snow in the mountains, however the state of Chihuahua is the only one that gets annual snowfalls in the cities.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
State: San Luis Potosí
Place: San Luis Potosí
Info: The State of San Luis Potosí is located in the north-central part of the Mexico, its capital city which has the same name is a nice modern city but it also keeps its colonial side.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
State: Federal District
Place: Chapultepec Castle (Mexico City)
Info: The Chapultepec Castle is a castle built on top of Chapultepec Hill, located in the middle of Chapultepec Park in Mexico City. The building has been used for several purposes during its history, including Military Academy, Imperial and Presidential residence, observatory and museum. It currently houses the Mexican National Museum of History.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
State: Guerrero
Place: Grutas de Cacahuamilpa
Info: HELL!? not really, it's just the Caves of Cacahuamulpa, considered one of the most beautiful in the world, located in the state of Guerrero they truly make you like you should've gone to church more often lol.

· Registered
2,952 Posts
Querétaro
place: Sierra Gorda
info: it´s the extension of the Sierra Madre oriental in The state of Querétaro, located in the north part of the state, people differ in the origin of the name of the state one version says it comes from the Tarasco Queréndaro language meaning place of stones, and others say it comes from the otomí meaning "ball game"

(these photos aren´t mine, i stole them from here :nuts:)

a chichimeca fortress in the sierra:

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Man, I'm just curious, did you take your avatar from a page called forosnacos? it's hilarious, por favor no digas el chistesito de "soy yo" por que nomas nos vas a cagar, en esa pagina esta la foto del "masiosare" que te dije que esta de poca madre.

· SubTropical lands
6,511 Posts
Man, I'm just curious, did you take your avatar from a page called forosnacos? it's hilarious, por favor no digas el chistesito de "soy yo" por que nomas nos vas a cagar, en esa pagina esta la foto del "masiosare" que te dije que esta de poca madre.
como usted és preconceituoso !! buena face tiene lo companero!! jajajajaj
usted tiene que mostrar las belezas de méxico!!
jajajaja

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
thnx, sorry for discontinuing the series, I'll keep posting in a while.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
Those pics are sooooo nice!

Beautiful!

did u know that we Colombians love Mexico and praise Mexican culture?

btw, where did u get that map of Mexico?
You guys have a marvelous country, but yeah we Mexican have our own very unique culture, and we love it :D.

· Banned
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
State: Quintana Roo
Place: Cancun
Info: Cancun finally! lol, I haven't even posted any big cities yet, but now it's Cancun's turn, well there is nothing much to say, enjoy.

21 - 40 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.