SkyscraperCity Forum banner

United Mexican States one photo per day

179451 174
United Mexican States 1 or 2 photos per day

Hello everyone since a lot of countries have their own thread I thought "why not" so here it is I'll start.

Mexico's official name is the United Mexican States (now you know something new :lol:) and I or anyone as a matter of fact can contribute by posting pictures of Mexico.

State: Chihuahua
Name: Barrancas del Cobre
Info: The State of Chihuahua is slightly bigger than the size of the United Kingdom, it has some marvelous landscapes and it is the only Mexican State that gets snowfalls everyear (yes, there is some snow in Mexico:nuts:), here is the picture for today, the Barrancas del Cobre are bigger end deeper than the Grand Canyon in the US, enjoy.

41 - 60 of 175 Posts
ups double post, jeje
Mexico es uno de los paíse mas diversos del mundo puedes ver selva, bosques húmedos, desierto, nieve, preciosas costas,etc.
Que Orgullo!!!
Viva Mexico!!

Mexico is one of the most iverse countrys in the entire world!!
You can get some jungle, desert, cold and snow, beautiful forests, and the best coasts in the world!!
I´m pride of being Mexican!!
Viva Mexico!!!
Place: Naica Mine (Cristal Cave)
Info: It's not Superman's cave, lol it's the Naica mine, located in teh state of Chihuahua known for its extraordinary selenite crystals as large as 4 feet in diameter and 50 feet long.

Nice photos! :)

Been to Mexico! Eventhough there is alot of forces (mostly civilians - tourists who are against Mexico) in my country.... i really like Mexico! :) Good people, good food, great weather and a hell of a gem for a trading partner for NAFTA

VIVA MEXICO! :)
hehe, again, great!
Place: Naica Mine (Cristal Cave)
Info: It's not Superman's cave, lol it's the Naica mine, located in teh state of Chihuahua known for its extraordinary selenite crystals as large as 4 feet in diameter and 50 feet long.

Very nice pictures. The "Crystal Cave" in Chihuahua looks amazing.
State: Guanajuato
Place: León
Info: Sup people, before I posted some photos of the Ballon Festival realized in the city, now it's time to show the city itself, enjoy.

State: Baja California
Place: Los Cabos
Info: Los Cabos (not Cabo that's another place) is a municipality of 164,162 people located in the southern tip of the State of Baja California (Lower California).

:applause:

Gran trabajo man!!

Great job man!!
i´ve heard alot about colombian mariachis
Those pics are sooooo nice!

Beautiful!

did u know that we Colombians love Mexico and praise Mexican culture?

btw, where did u get that map of Mexico?
awesome tour!! I'm glad I got to see my home city in the first page! Acapulco! :) Hey, maybe you can go back to Guerrero and post some of Taxco? :tongue2:
Great pics :cheers: especially the crystal cave! Marvelous :banana:
Mexico City, Naica Mine, Guanajuato, the Cenotes, Yucatán, Cancún, Acapulco.....I love Mexico! It will be the first American country to travel.
I have enjoyed all the photos, especially about Guanajuato: wonderful!
State: Tamaulipas
Place: Tampico
Info: Tampico is the largest city of the state of Tamaulipas, it's a nice mid-size city with low turism, it has a beautiful coast and nice people. :)

State: Nuevo León
Place: Paseo Santa Lucia (Monterrey)
Info: The State of Nuevo Leon is a highly industrialized state, it has a life standard similar to that of Poland or Croatia, the Paseo Santa Lucia has been built for the International Forum of Cultures in 2007, it has a lenght of 6 kilometers (3.7 miles).

Enjoy!

@ elbart089: I keep your format 'cause I think it's pretty good, I hope you don't bother for that ;)
I had forgotten about this thread lol, I never actually got to show the big cities, please continue updating the thread mate, cheers.

P.D. Que bueno que seguiste el mismo formato por que si cada quien lo pone como quiere pues se veria mal, saludos.
Keep them coming, great pics. Mexico looks beautiful.
from puerto vallarta

Hey wonderful thread, and puerto vallarta....???
ARIBAAA ARIBAAA OLEEEEE :cheers:
Beautiful indeed. Keep those pictures coming.
41 - 60 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.