SkyscraperCity Forum banner

United Mexican States one photo per day

179490 Views 174 Replies 69 Participants Last post by  Yellow Fever
United Mexican States 1 or 2 photos per day

Hello everyone since a lot of countries have their own thread I thought "why not" so here it is I'll start.

Mexico's official name is the United Mexican States (now you know something new :lol:) and I or anyone as a matter of fact can contribute by posting pictures of Mexico.

State: Chihuahua
Name: Barrancas del Cobre
Info: The State of Chihuahua is slightly bigger than the size of the United Kingdom, it has some marvelous landscapes and it is the only Mexican State that gets snowfalls everyear (yes, there is some snow in Mexico:nuts:), here is the picture for today, the Barrancas del Cobre are bigger end deeper than the Grand Canyon in the US, enjoy.

161 - 175 of 175 Posts
Algunas más sobre Piedras Negras...

I like the last picture, the bridge over the Rio Grande or Bravo the USA-Mexico border.
^^^^:cheers:
I love this mexican city.
:banana:
The City of GUANAJAUTO it's at central Mexico and it's one of the most beautifull COLONIALS cities at the country.

o yea piedras negras i've crossed there befor

any recent pics of chetimal
Post pictures of my beautiful state of Sinaloa, please.

Thank you.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa

Espero te gusten estas de Mazatlán, Sinaloa:

Playa de la Zona Dorada al momento del ocaso

Interior de la Catedral

Zona Dorada

Centro histórico
Quiero regresar a Mazatlán, es increible este lugar, las playas, las mujeres que como las de Sinaloa no hay dos, etc, etc, etc... ahhh!! y sólo por subirme de nueva cuenta a una "pulmonia", jejejeje
Beautiful Mazatlan, great photos. Regards.
Great photos from Mexico!
very nice pictures of Mexico.:)
i love my city, Mazatlan :')
unsource photos have been deleted.
161 - 175 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.