SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Arquitecto
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Located in bogotá, Colombia, it was founded in 1948 by Mario Laserna Pinzón. Beyond of being one of the best universitys in my country, with hight educational standards, it's wonderful campus makes it a great place to study and grow as a human being. This is a sneak peek of it... Thanks! BTW, I'm on the school of architecture :p

http://www.uniandes.edu.co/

This picture is from "el eje ambiental", it was build by one of the most famous colombian architects, Rogelio Salmona. It's located at the entrace of my university :)

By ddhhppgg, shot with Canon PowerShot SD750 at 2009-07-05

More coming S.O.O.N. :D

·
Guessing The #Aftermath
158 Posts
Yes it is, by the way I have one question, the new W building is for Economy and Architecture school´s or for just? thank you.

·
Arquitecto
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When is going to be ready the new W building?

Well... idk... i heared that maybe for the end of this year, but i'm not sure :s

Nice, looking forward to more photos, thanks for sharing them here.
lovely shots:)
Wonderful pics thanks for sharing with us. Regards.
good pictures. In 2012 into the Andes :D
^^

Thanks a lot, I really apreciate all your comments :)

I'll be posting new photos later

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey nice pics, but they don't really show much of the whole campus. We are still missing pictures from the estern side of the university (blocks B, Q, N, O, H, M el bobo, casita rosada) and the ML and SD buildings....plus the Au building of course (that one though, is so ugly you could skip it xD)

Nice thread though, its nice to see my university posted here.

·
Arquitecto
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey nice pics, but they don't really show much of the whole campus. We are still missing pictures from the estern side of the university (blocks B, Q, N, O, H, M el bobo, casita rosada) and the ML and SD buildings....plus the Au building of course (that one though, is so ugly you could skip it xD)

Nice thread though, its nice to see my university posted here.
^^

Yes off course! this is just the beggining. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts