SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
北京语言文化大学
Beijing Language and Culture University

This picture was taken outside my dorm room during the summer of 2001. The campus was pretty big, clean and green. There are also stands throughout the campus selling the much needed ice cold bottled water because we all know how hot Beijing can get during the summer! It was my first time studying at BLCU and I was stuck with the worst dorm on campus with no A/C. The only good thing about this dorm is that it's about 14 stories tall (I think) and I lived on the sixth floor so I had a pretty good view :) The building to the left in the picture is another dorm, a better one with A/C where I stayed the second time I went to BLCU during the winter of 2002.

This is also taken outside my dorm at BLCU but my second time there during the winter of 2002. This time Beijing was FREEZING! This scene shows the little park that locates right infront of the dorm with the blue glass shown in the first picture. Just like during the summer though, my friends and I attempted to stay indoors as much as we can but instead of trying to avoid being dehydrated, this time we're trying to avoid becoming human popsicles.

中央美术学院
Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing

This was also taken during my trip to Beijing in 2001. This is CAFA's new campus, their old one was in 王府井 Wangfujing. All the buildings are new and nicely designed. I was truly impressed.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Pangu. Your photos and notes are very good.
Just curious, does your id "Pangu" mean "盘古" (开天辟地的盘古 )?

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Hidden Dragon said:
Thank you, Pangu. Your photos and notes are very good.
Just curious, does your id "Pangu" mean "盘古" (开天辟地的盘古 )?
Yup :) And thanks for your kind compliments.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
beautiful campus!
zhong yang mei yuan is merged with Tsinghua right?

we need pictures of Wuhan U and Peking U, really beautiful.

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
I wasn't aware that 中央美术学院 and 清华 merged. I don't see why they would as both are very prestigous schools.

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts

Beijing University's campus is BEAUTIFUL, especially in snow.

BTW, how old is Beijing University?

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
Just came back from Beijing and visited Qinghua University. IMHO it has one of the most beautiful campus in China.

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
YelloPerilo said:
Just came back from Beijing and visited Qinghua University. IMHO it has one of the most beautiful campus in China.
Even more beautiful than Beijing University? :)

Do you have any pictures of Qinghua? :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
V80 said:
the most beautiful university in china is WUHAN university...
It was the most beautiful campus, but they've been building many tacky "futuristic architecture" there. Peking University has more beautiful traditional Chinese buildings.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts