SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
79,193 Posts
As a matter of fact, I was just out photographing one of them last weekend. This is
the University of Toronto, which is the largest in Canada and has its campus downtown
in the heart of the city. There are others in the city: York and Ryerson, but here are some pix of the Uof T, founded by royal charter in 1827:

·
Lurker
3,805 Posts

The main building of my university. Would you laugh at me if I said that this is one of the two most prestigous universities in Melbourne?

The photo is 33 years old, and they did build a huge extension in the 70s but it's no better today.

·
17,363 Posts
HK Universities

University of Hong Kong

Chinese University of Hong Kong

City University of Hong Kong

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Hong Kong Polytechnic

Hong Kong Baptist University

·
5,920 Posts
University of Glasgow - a huge university with a large mix of old and new. I will focus on the old parts of the university - some of the finest Gothic Revival architecture in the UK:

Main Building

Inside the University - huge open areas called "The Quadrangles"

The University Spire - one of the tallest structures in Glasgow - roughly 250ft tall

View from the University Library - 11th floor

View from the bottom of the spire, looking out over the south of Glasgow:

·
Banned
8,427 Posts
More of UST Philippines

shotgun x said:
UST Campus pics. Taken last Jan 11. Parang kailan lang....

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Cool shots , good place !

·
26,498 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Glasgow university is brilliant.

here is my university in Belfast called Queens University of Belfast. The university was founded in 1810 and is the second oldest university in Ireland. Today it has in the about 25,000 students studying a large range of subjects.

·
Registered
123 Posts
thanx for sharing those cool uni pictures. I have to stay european unis have great architecture, style and design. But they all appear as brown, grey and dark colours.

i think the US universities have greater mix of architecture and different colours.

·
Registered
118 Posts
University of Western Australia.

The block with the cricket field on the river, is the whole uni.

This is the cricket pavillion. It was originally in Perth city, but the whole thing was cut in half and moved to here.

Inside the new Chemistry and Molecular Biology building. Nice piece of architecture. (see the DNA)

Lots of limestone arches

Thanks to Messrs Google and Wikipedia.

·
Read Only
6,114 Posts
singapore management university - just completed a year or two ago. reminds me of the gardens of babylon or something like that

1 - 20 of 39 Posts