stone masons, Mughal Mosque, Lahore, pakistan

local woman, hunza valley, pakistan 2007

Just kids

And more kids from Hunza
Pics thanks to Johnnysnapsit of flickr

·
Wazir-e-SexyTime!
1,977 Posts
^^ These children are extremly white. Some say that people from Hunza are origannly from Alexander's army.

Rehbar-I missile being sent into space at Sonmiani Spaceport. 1961

Great to know Pakistan is not really behind everyone else like People say!

·
Banned
2,627 Posts
^^ These children are extremly white. Some say that people from Hunza are origannly from Alexander's army.
:crazy: children of tibet r also white.. r they alex's children too??? i'd get offended if someone called me child of alexander or his army men.. northern pakis r usually light-skinned coz of evolution....

·
Wazir-e-SexyTime!
1,977 Posts
:crazy: children of tibet r also white.. r they alex's children too??? i'd get offended if someone called me child of alexander or his army men.. northern pakis r usually light-skinned coz of evolution....
I'm not trying to offend no one! just making a point that Hunza is awfully close to Kalash valley in Chitral! And we all know that People from Kalash do have Greek/Macedonian in their Gene pool.

·
Banned
2,627 Posts
I'm not trying to offend no one! just making a point that Hunza is awfully close to Kalash valley in Chitral! And we all know that People from Kalash do have Greek/Macedonian in their Gene pool.
no i didn't say u offended someone.. many ppl feel gud about being called that(dunno why).. i personally don't..talkin about closeness, my village is closer to kalash valley than hunza....:happy: i'm from garam chashma..:cheers: also, the greek/macedonian gene is not confirmed in the kalash.. i think balkan genes are.. but balkan genes r also present among pashtuns..:weird:

one thing that surprises me though, is, that the kalash ppl have different genes than other ppl of chitral..

·
Paiwasta Reh Shajr say..
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #907 ·
A wedding Hall in KHI

·
Paiwasta Reh Shajr say..
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #909 ·
^^ Same ol, Same ol
guilty as charged. Here is one half-decent shot taken in Gwadar

I went up on it almost half way, bare feet spiderman like, before others started panting and we had to climb down. :banana:

I'll post pics later!!

·
Paiwasta Reh Shajr say..
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #911 ·

Thanks to Sultan Dogar of flickr

·
Paiwasta Reh Shajr say..
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #914 ·
Coming of Cyclone Phet & crazy Pakies

·
Paiwasta Reh Shajr say..
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #917 ·

A Sheedi devotee seeks blessings for his five-month-old son while holding him over a crocodile during the crocodile festival. - Photo by Reuters.
June, 2010. MungoPir, Karachi

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Crocodile Festival? What if hungry crocodile jumps and snatches the baby from the stupid devotee, unbelievable. BTW what religion these Sheedi belong to, anybody knows?

901 - 920 of 1239 Posts