SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please post information and pics of the city of Upland? I'm originally from Orange County area but have been living in the Dallas, Tx area for a the last few years. My family and I are thinking of returning to So Cal and have found a house we like in Upland. I was never really all that familiar with the IE and could use all the information possible. I know Upland is mostly a bedroom community and may seem to be quite sleepy for the most part but its ok cus everything I love about So Cal is only a drive away. But I'd like to know from people that are familiar with the area (as opposed to a Google search) as to what is interesting about the place and why it is worth living there. Also, I'd like to know of any planned developments in the city. Any and all info is greatly appreciated. Info on crime, schools, entertainment, downtown, weather is greatly appreciated. And Pics, pics, pics!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Its nice.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
But I'd like to know from people that are familiar with the area (as opposed to a Google search) as to what is interesting about the place and why it is worth living there.
Proximity to Claremont, mostly.

Also, I'd like to know of any planned developments in the city.
See here... may be a little out of date. Not a whole lot going on it would seem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts