SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
The stay should have been only for ramps, ridiculous to stop the whole project.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I think the same consultancy which took Avinashi road projects have taken other major projects in the city. Let them redirect labour employees to other projects and speed up.

·
Registered
11,050 Posts
The news is....
“None of us got a notice from the government about acquiring our land for the project. We came to know about it only through advertisements in newspaper. So far, advertisements have been given for about 170 properties. We met the officials concerned and submitted our grievances. Since there was no relief, we approached the court,” he said.

Music started.. Without ramps it will be horrible. we dont deserve any projects bcoz it is insanely becoming difficult to acquire land in cbe
so you mean, without notice to the land owners, LA can be done ???? and that is not possible in CBE ? ? ?

·
Registered
Cbe Citizen
267 Posts
அவிநாசி ரோடு பாலத்துக்கான நிலம் கையகப்படுத்த இழப்பீடு: உரிமையாளர்களுடன் ஆலோசனை
கோவை:கோவை, அவிநாசி ரோடு பாலத்துக்கு, தேவையான நிலம் கையகப்படுத்த இழப்பீடு வழங்குவது தொடர்பாக, நில உரிமையாளர்களுடன் ஆலோசிக்கப்பட்டது.கோவை, அவிநாசி ரோட்டில் கட்டும் மேம்பாலத்தில் ஏறு தளம்/ இறங்கு தளம் அமைக்கவும், சேவைச்சாலை உருவாக்கவும், கழிவு நீர் வடிகால் கட்டுவதற்கு, மாநில நெடுஞ்சாலைத்துறை, நிலம் கையகப்படுத்த உள்ளது.காளப்பட்டி மேற்கு மற்றும் கிழக்கு ஆகிய கிராமங்களில், நிலம் ஆர்ஜிதம் செய்ய வேண்டிய இடங்களுக்கு, 15 (2) அறிவிப்பு, ஏற்கனவே வெளியிடப்பட்டு விட்டது.நில உரிமையாளர்களுடனான விசாரணை கூட்டம், இந்துஸ்தான் கல்லுாரி வளாகத்தில் நடந்தது; நில உரிமையாளர்களின் சந்தேகங்களுக்கு, டி.ஆர்.ஓ., ராமதுரை முருகன் பதிலளித்தார். கையகப்படுத்தும் நிலத்துக்கு இழப்பீடு தொகையை எவ்வாறு நிர்ணயிப்பீர்கள் என, உரிமையாளர்கள் கேள்வி எழுப்பினர்.அப்பகுதியில், கடைசியாக பதிவு செய்யப்பட்ட நிலங்களின் மதிப்பு, நில மதிப்பீடு, கட்டட மதிப்பீடு உள்ளிட்ட விவரங்கள் கணக்கிடப்படும் என்பன உள்ளிட்ட விவரங்களை, டி.ஆர்.ஓ., தெரிவித்தார்.நிலத்துக்கு பெறும் இழப்பீடு தொகைக்கு, வருமான வரி செலுத்த வேண்டிய சூழல் வருமா என்றும் சிலர் கேள்வி எழுப்பினர். சந்தேகங்களை எழுத்துப்பூர்வமாக அனுப்பினால், பதிலளிக்க தயாராக இருப்பதாக, அதிகாரிகள் தெரிவித்தனர்.கூட்டத்தில், மாநில நெடுஞ்சாலைத்துறை (திட்டம்) கோட்ட பொறியாளர் நபீசா பீவி, உதவி கோட்ட பொறியாளர் சுஜாதா, இளம் பொறியாளர் கார்த்திகேயன் உள்ளிட்டோர் பங்கேற்றனர்.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Reading TOI - seems the argument of landowners seem to be the other flyover projects didnt involve LA, so why should they part. They conveniently left ukkadam flyover where LA was there. They cant compare trichy road flyover which is barely 3km and the one 10+km without ramps (insane). MTP road flyovers are barely 1-2km long and the road is very wide.
They had minimized the LA requirement while designing the flyover only- thats why you find up & down ramps at different points and only 4 is planned

·
Registered
Cbe Citizen
267 Posts

·
Registered
11,050 Posts
As long as other parties properties are involved for LA and destruction, we will question land owners rights.

The project should not take off until land owners grievances are met. .

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

Going forward, its very difficult to implement any such projects. Same thing happening for Airport expansion too and halted for decades. Our city doesn't deserve big.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Going forward, its very difficult to implement any such projects. Same thing happening for Airport expansion too and halted for decades. Our city doesn't deserve big.
This one looks more like rushed one (construction part) to go into contract (big ticket) just before polls.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
This has been in plans for so long including the design part, dont think it was rushed. May be on LA part they did mistake as to not getting consensus. However I think they have already optimised the LA part, as ramps are not planned in any junctions and only 2 ramps (up n down each) are planned.
What I find atrocious is that LA affected parties coming up with absurd ideas such as no ramps/ planning something like electronic city expressway etc.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
This has been in plans for so long including the design part, dont think it was rushed. May be on LA part they did mistake as to not getting consensus. However I think they have already optimised the LA part, as ramps are not planned in any junctions and only 2 ramps (up n down each) are planned.
What I find atrocious is that LA affected parties coming up with absurd ideas such as no ramps/ planning something like electronic city expressway etc.
True. I bet this will be the last big project for cbe in next 10 years even if the same party wins next time. Metro may be an exception.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Suggestion and views by affected people seems non sensical. They should stick to raising the acquisition value not the project design. Electronic city elevated tollway could have been more successful if it had ramps in Garvepalya, Kudlu, Hosa Road and Konapana Agrahara.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
This one looks more like rushed one (construction part) to go into contract (big ticket) just before polls.
exactly. they just want to show off they did something big. but at the end, it is biggest hurdle for metro project.

They might have collected their commission and let the new govt struggle. If oppn forms new govt, then they will change the plan to gain their due commission.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts