SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I don't really walk around this part of town a ton, nor do I pay attention when I do, so I can't tell if these two stores are new

Over on Varick

Grand St

Nexis, there aren't any signs yet at the bottom of the Exchange Place hotel, so I still don't know what's going in there

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Some new, or possibly new, stores in Jersey City today

LaKoet Salon - hard to tell, there are so many salons I don't really remember what's new and what's not

New store? 367 2nd Street

Looks new - Downtown Woody's Grooming Salon

This one's definitely new - Love, Liesel - new store on Newark Ave

Kiddie Academy - Hamilton House

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Coldwell Banker - from 4/17

Bawarchi Party Hall, India Square

New(ish?) Retail establishments, Newark Ave

Nail Salon, opening soon at 18 Park

Also opening soon at 18 Park - Eighteen Eight. Don't think this is the same as the nail salon, but you never know

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
What a waste of a great restaurant/bar space for a Coldwell Banker
Yeah, I kind of agree. There's still a lot of space for more restaurants, but that was a prime spot. Hopefully a few more of the spaces get converted into restaurants (like the old Fabco building) and maybe they restart the building Hard Grove was supposed to be in?

Three Little Birds - as always, not actually sure how new it is. Maybe I should just post these as my "bi-weekly spotlight on some business I think is new"

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
5/29

the day care by Exchange (Adventures in Learning) finally has windows!

At the base of Liberty Towers - I think almost every single space is occupied by something medical

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I feel like there are too many of these already. This one seems to be going into one of the spaces in the base of the building that straddles Columbus and Jersey Ave

Love Liesel moved into the old Another Man's Treasure space (if I remember correctly) on Grove from a spot on Newark Ave. (Another Man's Treasure is now in the base of Charles & Co)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts