Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Predictions in Urban Development in BiH

Vision 2011​

This is a simple prediction on your part, based on what you know and what you have read and followed in the news make a prediction for any project for 2011.

It can be infrastructure, new developments, low rise, high rise, economic, highways and byways.

Everyone has till the end of this month to make their prediction. I want you to try your best in making this predictions. Meaning, dont just say a new skyscraper will be built but tell us why and what indicators your have.

After everyone makes their prediction, i will make a list and lock this thread for a year. In December 2011 we will reopen the thread and go through the list to see how close we were or how far off the mark.

This is not intended to be a wishful thinking list, base it on reality.

I want to see how much attention anyone of us pays to real developments.

Example:

Many of us have followed the new FEDA 5C construction model, based on the information provided by our FEDA insider and SAC. Taking in account the standard Bosnian model on construction, one of the predictions can be how many kilometers of highway we will have by December 2011.

This prediction is clear cut, you are taking in account current construction, the speed of development, and future plans by FEDA all of which you can find in our section.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Jos jedan toranj na MD kad zavrsu Altu nadam se da nije ovaj queen tower :nuts:

"Općinsko vijeće Centra već dva puta glasalo je protiv usvajanja Urbanističkog projekta Centrotrans - Alhos, a investitoru se žuri, jer je u njega ucrtan i drugi neboder • U Avazu se nadaju da je Općina lakši zalogaj od Gradske uprave"

http://oslobodjenje.ba/index.php?id=10519

·
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try to keep to the topic of predictions, not on the looks of the building.

so far we have two predictions

one is the start of Bravo, the other one the start of AQT

·
Registered
22,312 Posts
Slazem se za ArsAevi

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

^^:colgate: Sorry LM, I just had to put this one in...

Krajnje je vrijeme za Centrotrans Bus Stanicu ili mozda zicaru za Trebevic.. Previse sam optimican za ta dva projekta. Nazalost sadasnja situacija asocira na male stvari poput rekonstrukcije sadasnjih objekata. Infrastruktura je neophodna poput 5c koridora ali to ce trajati decenijama. Da budemo realni, zbog svjetske ekonomske situacije tesko je predvidjeti bilo kakve megalomne investicijske projekte poput SCS. Ali nadu mi daje Sarajevo Business Forum 2011 pa eto toliko od mene.

·
18,264 Posts
SCC - topped

:cheers:

·
18,264 Posts
da krene ona zaustavljena izgradnja ASA

·
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok so far we have:

Bravo
AQT
ArsAevi
Zicara
ASA Highrise
Centrotrans Station
SCC Topped (from all of these listed this is the only realistic one)

·
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
22,312 Posts
Jeste realno da se LOT2 zaobilaznice pocne graditi u 2011.

PS: is this topic on English or B/H/S?^^

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.