Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the grit lovers on this board....today is a thoroughly shitty day....couldn't have better conditions to get some shots of the Mississippi as it goes through downtown St. Paul. Hope you like 'em

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I say everybody should bow a knee and bless St. Paul.

This isn't a picture thread...this is art.

Nice job nath!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks paule. it wasn't a bad way to kill a sunday afternoon either way.

·
Brett don't text me
135 Posts
I like the pics a lot...since we are on the topic of St. Paul for a change, i went to the Cinco de Mayo "fiesta" in District Del Sol on St. Paul's west side and it has been a while since i have been to that part of town and i have to say Del Sol is truely a hidden jewl of the Twin Cities. That place hardley gets any credit and for anybody wo lives in the Twin Cities or plans to visit i recommend you check it out. Gotta love St. Paul!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the pics a lot...since we are on the topic of St. Paul for a change, i went to the Cinco de Mayo "fiesta" in District Del Sol on St. Paul's west side and it has been a while since i have been to that part of town and i have to say Del Sol is truely a hidden jewl of the Twin Cities. That place hardley gets any credit and for anybody wo lives in the Twin Cities or plans to visit i recommend you check it out. Gotta love St. Paul!

Yeah I grew up on the Texas/Mexico border in El Paso and I think that it's an awesome area. Reminds me of home....plus it's a short drive from my place and I can pick up some kick ass Mexican ingredients at the supermercado :cheers:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks again, everyone. I plan on doing a similar tour of minneapolis next shitty weekend afternoon....which shouldn't be too long considering the quality of our recent weekends :wallbash:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts