SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
18,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LoL! didn't mean to drop you in it... there's nothing there from downtown either, though I might say I am doing those two events during the downtown/architecture week cross over that I shamelessly plugged on here the other week.

There is a surprising amount of urbanny type things going on this year, so if anybody comes across something could you stick them on this thread?

Would our Liverpool forumers like to come up with an idea for the group to do for Downtown Week (or architecture week, though the lists are closed for national publicity etc now)?

·
Just something
8,890 Posts
`Picture Liverpool Tours` .....

http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=315280&page=4

Re,

A real pearler of a Pic Mo,

Cheeky I know,

I`m sure you all have a collective book in you for `The Greater Glory of Liverpool`

and or could run a periodic collective `Picture Liverpool Tours` ..... from the various TICs (Tourist Information Centres) hotels etc.....and or on behalf of the 21st.

or the 21st could produce a `Picture Liverpool` leaflet for a variety of trails.
========================================================

Does anybody fancy developing the idea in the run up to 2008 or even beyond?

:tongue4:

·
Just something
8,890 Posts
Tony Sebo said:
Yes, and the 'Lost Liverpool' one we briefly discussed last week!
Tony,

No great reason why Liverpool 21st can`t provide any number of tours (there are public safety issues that would need to be considered / confirmed etc if someone is taking charge perhaps.....by payment.)

In the first instance I would suggest looking at routes, (always via street crossings) safe vantage points for group gatherings ie, not getting in any ones way for too long and meeting expectations, start here, visit there, finished now.

Something to develop I`m sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts