Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long overdue thread on Ayala Land Inc's first residential development in Ilocandia.

Official Website: https://www.amaialand.com/house-lot/pangasinan/amaia-scapes-urdaneta/

Amaia Scapes Urdaneta
P1.3M - P3.1M
Lowest Monthly Amortization P10,128
House and Lot in Pangasinan
Inquire about this property

Master Plan & Concept

Amaia Scapes Urdaneta

Welcome home to Amaia Scapes Urdaneta, Amaia’s next development in the Ilocos region. It is located in Urdaneta City, home of the biggest fruit, vegetable and livestock market in the North.

Amaia Scapes Urdaneta sprawls naturally in the plains of Pangasinan. Its thoughtfully designed house models are complemented by a complete array of amenities suitable for every family’s needs

At the rear of the development is a natural mango orchard where mango trees live untouched and bear fruit when in season.

Land area: 14.8 hectares / 148,000 sqm
Terrain: Relatively flat
Units: 849 house-and-lot units
Location: Urdaneta-Calasiao Road, Catablan, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
Floor Area: 34 - 56 sqm

Site Development Plan

Amenities

Gate and Guard House
Patio Green
Village Pavilion
Village Patio

Units & Floor Plans

Bungalow Pod

Twin Pod

Single Home

Twin Homes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^
The development property has been elevated to a level higher than the highway. Add to that the drainage works by Ayala then homeowners should be good. Again, flooding is NOT a major problem in Urdaneta. If/when that happens, that would mean most of the province is already submerged in water. :)

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,357 Posts
^^
The development property has been elevated to a level higher than the highway. Add to that the drainage works by Ayala then homeowners should be good. Again, flooding is NOT a major problem in Urdaneta. If/when that happens, that would mean most of the province is already submerged in water. :)
Good to know. Its nearness to flood-prone Dagupan bothered me.

Keep posting updates esp pag tag ulan na. Id like to see the situation pag baha sa labas ng village. My close friend wanted to invest here before but I discouraged her dahil sa proximity to Dagupan baha.

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,357 Posts
^^ 1 hectare lang yung space sir. At best, "The District" yung ilalagay,
Indeed. The District would be more feasible or kahit yung same as MarketMarket na pang masa but sana bigger pocket gardens ano...

I love wide roads so I love Urdaneta pero one thing missing there - green parks and treelined roads/streets. Ang init sa atin jan kaya dapat bago pa maging fully develop ang Urdaneta, wag makuntento sa concrete box type building with parking lot.

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,357 Posts
^^So did you recommend any alternatives? Vistaland has two ongoing developments in Urdaneta - Camella & Bria. These two are more centrally located than Amaia.
We just checked out bank-foreclosed lots or house and lots in some older subdivisions. That was 3 yrs ago but we got distracted investing in Manila instead.

But now that Urdaneta is getting a little aggressive on developments and New Clark City is on Top1 priority of our govt, balik norte na

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Indeed. The District would be more feasible or kahit yung same as MarketMarket na pang masa but sana bigger pocket gardens ano...

I love wide roads so I love Urdaneta pero one thing missing there - green parks and treelined roads/streets. Ang init sa atin jan kaya dapat bago pa maging fully develop ang Urdaneta, wag makuntento sa concrete box type building with parking lot.
Thank you for your appreciation of our city. :)

We Urdanetans recognize and do complain about the lack of green space in the CBD. Hopefully now that Urdaneta has some financial success, officials would recognize that it's not always about making money and allocate funds for green spaces and landscaping. This is a little ironic given that Urdaneta is the region 1 hall of fame awardee for Cleanest, Greenest & Safest city. That's only in the CBD though. This is why I welcome landscaped projects such as 5801 Urdaneta Town Mall and Magic Mall Annex. Overall, the city is still pretty green. Below are some of my drone shots from last year to illustrate how green Urdaneta is. Just not the landscaped type.

We just checked out bank-foreclosed lots or house and lots in some older subdivisions. That was 3 yrs ago but we got distracted investing in Manila instead.

But now that Urdaneta is getting a little aggressive on developments and New Clark City is on Top1 priority of our govt, balik norte na
That's good to know. It's time for the north to catch up in terms of development. :)

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,357 Posts
Wow thanks. I just pass by MacArthur highway so I really dont know and havent heard or seen anything from my classmates about some chill and green spots in Urda.

This is OT na but I cant find any thread focused on Urdanetas public spaces and roads...

Do you have any photos of areas there that have similar look or vibes like these

·
Registered
201 Posts
Id like to see a tree lined island along McArthur highway

Thanks to Google maps I can somehow visualize what I imagine lol excuse my noob skills dont know how to use photoshop

There used to be plants on those areas, except the center of highway. Hehe pero nawala na sila. Meron din dati plants surrounding new public market pero nawala na din since they installed safety fences.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts