SkyscraperCity banner

2061 - 2080 of 2273 Posts

·
Registered
Tremendous
8,577 Posts
I have fundamental reservations for the EU but I don’t vilify them.

Vilification or validation of whistle blowers? Just because they say what you want to hear doesn’t mean it’s the truth.

·
Guac Bowl Merchant
9,623 Posts
Chinese PR atm seems to be aimed at getting everyone offside with them:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
BTW it’s exactly the rhetoric you and the TDS crew are pushing. Can’t hide your love of the comrades.
Because you keep saying it does not make it so. Repeating your lies does not make it truthful. Cool heads are required not the hysteria or rhetoric coming from some Chinese and anti Chinese sources.

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
So who does Biden put on his committee for the vice-president search, another guy under a sexual assault cloud.

Me too, Me Too, believe women, believe women, how does that sound now Joe??

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Wow, this Michael Flynn and Obamagate fallout is getting interesting, what about this disgraceful activist judge?

It's sure to blow over, just another conspiracy theory apparently.:rolleyes:

·
Guac Bowl Merchant
9,623 Posts
Wow, this Michael Flynn and Obamagate fallout is getting interesting, what about this disgraceful activist judge?

It's sure to blow over, just another conspiracy theory apparently.:rolleyes:
That’s the mainstream media MO - don’t cover stuff like Tara Reade or Flynn, then you can claim it’s fringe news.

·
Guac Bowl Merchant
9,623 Posts
Super-duper missile sounds bigly!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yep. China is just biding their time to invade Taiwan.
Yes though I doubt whether China would try such a move as Trump would absolutely respond with a lot of firepower. He is looking for a political diversion from Covid-19 and a war with China would probably restore his some of his popularity as the CCP is not exactly the flavour of the month amongst the western population. Everyone is blaming them for being locked up in their homes and losing their jobs.

·
Authorised Replicant
1,450 Posts
Yes though I doubt whether China would try such a move as Trump would absolutely respond with a lot of firepower. He is looking for a political diversion from Covid-19 and a war with China would probably restore his some of his popularity as the CCP is not exactly the flavour of the month amongst the western population. Everyone is blaming them for being locked up in their homes and losing their jobs.
If the Chinese Communist Party did decide to invade Taiwan, we'd absolutely see US retaliation, probably nuclear war.

I think Trump would be more than happy to push the button.

We would just have to pray that China hasn't got a few ICBMs aimed at Australian cities in their retaliatory attack.

2061 - 2080 of 2273 Posts