SkyscraperCity banner

2181 - 2200 of 2276 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I don’t keep a across the Dons tweets, but I thought he supported the protesting of police brutality?
Like Trump always does he sends out contradicting tweets but he needs to display leadership, take responsibility front and centre and get out and deal with the virus, the economic crisis and the protests. As that article I posted said "Trump’s tweets are no substitute for governing. They are mostly about getting even." This is like the George W Bush hurricane Katrina moment for Trump and like Bush he has been found wanting.

·
Banned
9,682 Posts
Like Trump always does he sends out contradicting tweets but he needs to display leadership, take responsibility front and centre and get out and deal with the virus, the economic crisis and the protests. As that article I posted said "Trump’s tweets are no substitute for governing. They are mostly about getting even." This is like the George W Bush hurricane Katrina moment for Trump and like Bush he has been found wanting.
Minneapolis:

Democrat Governor.
Democrat Secretary of State.
Democrat State Auditor.
Democrat Sr US Senator
Democrat Jr US Senator
Democrat Reps 5 / Republicans 3
Democrat Mayor.
Democrat AG.
Democrat Police Chief.
2016 General Elections - Voted Democrat.

How about the Democrats take some responsibility once in a while?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
^^ So where is the Federal leadership then, the political vacuum is unbelievable and yet you lot still make excuses for the leader at the top and respond with diversions saying its the fault of the lower levels of government . Also the virus infections, the crumbling economy, inequality, police brutality and the protests are nation wide.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Do the current protests show that anarchists are more effective at getting stuff done than the Trump administration?
They might as well just hand the Presidency over to someone else as this one has gone into his bunker and does not know how to govern and take charge all he does is tweet blame and play golf. Its always someone else's responsibility for whats going on. Trump's playbook of Intimidation, fear-mongering and propaganda isn't working too well against a virus or against the protesting mob.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Like here?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
They might as well just hand the Presidency over to someone else as this one has gone into his bunker and does not know how to govern and take charge all he does is tweet blame and play golf. Its always someone else's responsibility for whats going on. Trump's playbook of Intimidation, fear-mongering and propaganda isn't working too well against a virus or against the protesting mob.
Hmm, So Trump literally leaves the WH, walks to the church outside, gets absolutely toasted by the MSM for doing so because the raving Antifa fueled mobs obviously didn't want to hold back but were held back by security. He then does a press conference. You then have Antifa (totally denied by the MSM) organising protesters, coming from out of State (non-reported by the MSM; perhaps a little by Fox), and in typical fashion what does Andy do? The first to make Floyd all about Trump. Predictable.

The Guardian opinion piece somehow distinguishing property violence and bodily violence as an OK for property violence by saying it is like "getting out of a burning house" analogy, and not once seeing the bigger issue of organised violent protesting:

The Mayor of Atlanta saying good words (I mean that)

Antifa running rife:

And back to the classic narrative - it was Russia. Susan Rice pulling the joker out of the deck. Matt Taibbi (Progressive commentator from Rolling Stone right on the mark)

And I guarantee the time will NOT be taken to peer review any of these links I just posted.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Poor Donald
Just another nation wide riot that isn't his fault and he is powerless to do anything about
Yes poor Donald how can he be ever criticised when he has made America great again with 14.7% unemployment, 2,123,000 on unemployment claims, 1,811,357 virus cases, 105,160 virus deaths and cities burning and the population divided and dysfunctional. No blame for any of this can be attributed to him because he is the most victimised President who ever lived, I feel so bad for how hard done by he is I might cry.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yes poor Donald how can he be ever criticised when he has made America great again with 14.7% unemployment, 2,123,000 on unemployment claims, 1,811,357 virus cases, 105,160 virus deaths and cities burning and the population divided and dysfunctional. No blame for any of this can be attributed to him because he is the most victimised President who ever lived, I feel so bad for how hard done by he is I might cry.
You don't think some of the blame for those stats is because of the virus itself? More TDS on display. You are consistent. Apparently the 14.7% unemployment rate is due to Trump's policies and not a virus that forced lock down for months. You probably believe Trump created the virus.

Your view, as always, a mirror of the MSM. Don Lemon must be your main source.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Poor Donald because he is no victimised and everyone or anything else is to blame that he can't do anything to try make it right but he can continue to inflame, blame, divide, contradict, be combative and make things worse yet he promised to make America great again, didn't know that came with caveats. Why would I need a source of any kind when the stats are the stats and I can see the dysfunction with my own eyes. Compare that to Australia with political parties, the police and society in a crisis can work together pretty well and remain relatively harmonious. How can some of you lot on the populist Right think that this USA under Trump represents an ideal to look up to.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
So you don't need sources and you have your eyes. Good going. Apparently the stats are the stats. OK then, whom am I to argue. No ANTIFA here, no evidence whatsoever of coordinated groups to incite violence.

You know, no one here is saying what happened to George Floyd was anything less than what it was - pure evil by a white cop (who happened to have 3 other cops with him that were not white, BTW). No one is saying that protests are not justified. All I see is excuse after excuse to look over the obvious elephant in the room - the violence of these protests and then somehow linking it all to Trump. Yep 400 years of this shit is all Trump, for people like Andy. Of course, people being cooped up for 3 months, frustrated, probably lost their jobs (All because Trump invented the virus of course), had no effect on people doing opportunistic looting - nothing at all. And the lovely Ilhan Omar in her home State of Minnesota, the moral champion of the largest Somalian population in the nation, where they too took it to the streets to (these guys are not anywhere near close to ADOS) destroy property and all approved by Omar in the sense of her tweets that said "be understanding of the protesters", where the Mayor of Minneapolis chose to not act quick enough to try and keep order, where reports were clearly showing a lot of interstate protesters were arriving enmass from neighboring States such as Illinois and further. Meanwhile ADOS brothers are asking why they are always being used as justification for all these other groups to fight their so called battles in a way that would have made MLK turn in his grave. But hey, the Gov of Michigan such a champion of the stay at home order suddenly lifts that order whilst rioting is everywhere across the nation - so much for her stance on social distancing in these troubling times. Yep, it all makes sense. It's pretty simple - the election in November can decide what happens to Trump - not radicalized white soyboys putting on black outfits and paying people to go riot.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
So you don't need sources and you have your eyes. Good going. Apparently the stats are the stats. OK then, whom am I to argue. No ANTIFA here, no evidence whatsoever of coordinated groups to incite violence.

You know, no one here is saying what happened to George Floyd was anything less than what it was - pure evil by a white cop (who happened to have 3 other cops with him that were not white, BTW). No one is saying that protests are not justified. All I see is excuse after excuse to look over the obvious elephant in the room - the violence of these protests and then somehow linking it all to Trump. Yep 400 years of this shit is all Trump, for people like Andy. Of course, people being cooped up for 3 months, frustrated, probably lost their jobs (All because Trump invented the virus of course), had no effect on people doing opportunistic looting - nothing at all. And the lovely Ilhan Omar in her home State of Minnesota, the moral champion of the largest Somalian population in the nation, where they too took it to the streets to (these guys are not anywhere near close to ADOS) destroy property and all approved by Omar in the sense of her tweets that said "be understanding of the protesters", where the Mayor of Minneapolis chose to not act quick enough to try and keep order, where reports were clearly showing a lot of interstate protesters were arriving enmass from neighboring States such as Illinois and further. Meanwhile ADOS brothers are asking why they are always being used as justification for all these other groups to fight their so called battles in a way that would have made MLK turn in his grave. But hey, the Gov of Michigan such a champion of the stay at home order suddenly lifts that order whilst rioting is everywhere across the nation - so much for her stance on social distancing in these troubling times. Yep, it all makes sense. It's pretty simple - the election in November can decide what happens to Trump - not radicalized white soyboys putting on black outfits and paying people to go riot.
I am not linking Trump to police brutality or him being the cause of all America's woes they are systemic but I don't want him to blame everyone else and inflame the situation making it worse. When are you going to address that instead of resorting like him to blame extreme elements. I want him to show leadership on how he is going to address the inequity and police brutality. I want him to come up with a plan on how to deal successfully with the virus and how he is going to get out of the economic downturn. That is what leaders are meant to do surely even you must get sick of putting all the blame and excuses on the poor leadership away from Trump the actual leader in chief onto others.

·
Banned
Tremendous
8,579 Posts
So Trump didn’t lock down quick enough and is now trying to push to open the economy earlier than nervous Nancy’s want so he responsible Le for all Coronavirus deaths yet he is also equally responsible for the economic decline which is a result of the lockdown actions he took due to the Coronavirus. Nice circular thinking there. Basically no mater what he does it’s his fault.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
So Trump didn’t lock down quick enough and is now trying to push to open the economy earlier than nervous Nancy’s want so he responsible Le for all Coronavirus deaths yet he is also equally responsible for the economic decline which is a result of the lockdown actions he took due to the Coronavirus. Nice circular thinking there. Basically no mater what he does it’s his fault.
Does he have a plan on how to deal with the virus? So tell me Ryan what is it? Does he have a plan to deal with inequality and police brutality? I remember you blamed Obama for what you perceived was America's woes when he was President and not Congress, not any governors and then the economy was in better shape under Obama and I can't remember mob rule with cities burning and the police having to turn on its citizens in such away as they are now. Why is that?

·
Banned
Tremendous
8,579 Posts
Yeah he did and he executed in a very similar fashion to other world leaders. There was the Swine flu outbreak under Obama and I also don’t recall blaming him for it nor his lack of economic shut down either.

There were also many race based riots during Obama’s time albeit not as big as the current one. I certainly do not recall blaming Obama for that.

2181 - 2200 of 2276 Posts