Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. First of all, I know a number of these are blurry, shit, leaning a bit or whatnot, and I promise i'll put more effort in next time. But for the time being here's just some completely random out of context shots from around Sydney, because they're my favourite type of thread! :)

·
original
1,219 Posts
done good. better than most Sydney threads!

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
Nice series of shots. I wish they could cover the entire St Leonards Station with highrise. It would be nice if The Forum was extended. Great mixed use development.

·
Registered
77,340 Posts
worlds tallest tall ship was in sydney last week
56m mast
Libertad from Argentina/ built 1962

·
Registered
77,340 Posts
^maybe thinking about future?

the liberal party

·
derp
10,274 Posts
Thanks. What's going on with that station? Were tracks removed, or are tracks to be added?
When the station was rebuilt in the 1990s, provision was made for future quadruplication with the spaces on the outer side of the current two platforms.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Makes sense. Thanks.
yep, it's weird that there's only a platform 2 and 3 there!

The whole St Leonards area has come along great with the exception of the left side of that picture coming towards the footbridge that i was taking it from. It's apparently reserved as a road, but at the moment is just open gravel and grass with a parking lot. Very annoying next to a bunch of 10 storey + buildings

1 - 14 of 14 Posts