SkyscraperCity Forum banner
221 - 240 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Its not so much that they build in Akwa Ibom, but that they build WELL! compared to other such projects across the country, Uyo pays attention to detail and the finishing to roads, houses and other infrastructure is to die for. I can only attribute this to the meticulous and compliant nature of the Akwa Ibom people.....a trait they share with their cousins in Cross Rivers. Welldone Governor Akpabio and the government and entire people of AKS.

·
Expert
21,692 Posts
Courtesy of http://www.akwatourism.com

·
Student Architect جاري&#15
GG
5,914 Posts
Ikot Ekpene Recreational Square

Reactions: eddeux

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Guys im happy to announce that my missing pictures on this thread and other threads are now available for viewing. It was a bug on my photobucket account that needed to be fixed. Thanks to the photobucket team. Happy viewing :banana::banana::cheers:

·
Expert
21,692 Posts
Courtesy of Nigerian Centenary Facebook

Not sure if this has been posted before (let me know if it has)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 · (Edited)
@dnaijaguy, Uyo (Akwa Ibom) is in the south-south not south-east. Can you please edit your post accordingly, so that people don't get misinformed?

Kool thread and nice updates btw :eek:kay:
Yap, Akwa Ibom is in the Nigeria's south south geopolitical zone. But remember in terms of geographical location, its south east or if you like south south east (SSE). I have made some adjustment to take of this. Thanks

221 - 240 of 504 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.