SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tashkent is the capital of Uzbekistan and of the Tashkent Province. The officially registered population of the city in 2008 was about 2.2 million. Unofficial sources estimate the actual population may be as much as 4.45 million. Tashkent - largest city of the Central Asia

Tashkent - financial center of Uzbekistan

International Business center

In the International business center located the main offices of the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Asian Development Bank, Tashkent Plaza
Investment Bank NBU (One of the largest in Central Asia), Intercontinental Tashkent

Tennis courts Yunus-Abad (Main tennis courts of the region)

Tashkent Open -Sony Ericksson WTA TOUR

High speed trains Afrosiyab (route Tashkent - Samarkand) The first high-speed railway in Central Asia

photos: flickr.com (Group Modern Tashkent)

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Modern+Tashkent&f=hp

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Tashkent Business District

Tashkent business district

Business district - a large number of office buildings for small, medium and large businesses

In Business district located offices of foreign companies, local banks, oil and gas and telecommunications companies

Tashkent business district is located in the prestigious district of the capital at the metro station "Oybek". In the business district located world's leading companies as PriceWaterHouseCoopers, Deloitte, (Tashkent located BIG 4 Big Four auditors - PRICEWATERHOUSECCOPERS, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young and the global auditor of the second level - Grant thornton international) Maxam, ZTE, Huawei, KDB and local banks.

photos: flickr.com (Group Modern Tashkent)

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Modern+Tashkent&f=hp

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tashkent. Transport & Infrastructure

In Tashkent city buses - Mercedes-Benz Connecto
In Tashkent, virtually all city public transport consists of buses Mercedes
German company EvoBus GmbH Mercedes-Benz Bus delivers its buses since 1994 in the Uzbek capital

City trams - Vario LF

·
Byś Obwieś
1,253 Posts
Sorry but those pictures looking like propaganda ones.

Uzbekistan is very poor country ruled by mercyless dictator.

I'm not saying those pictures are bad (but not taken by you), but please don't create artificial reality of nice and blissful city with smiled people over the street. Their life isn't nice and happy.

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I'm not saying those pictures are bad (but not taken by you), but please don't create artificial reality of nice and blissful city with smiled people over the street. Their life isn't nice and happy.
Sorry I think this site is about construction. And I think it was your country is very poor in terms of resources (oil, gas, uranium) and it seems to me that you do not have your head in order.

I'm sorry but you grows in insolence!

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GM UZBEKISTAN

The first in Central Asia engine plant GM.

Hillary Clinton in the conference at the factory GM POWERTRAIN UZBEKISTAN

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Global network of hotels. Tashkent city. Uzbekistan

Intercontinental Tashkent

Radisson Sas Tashkent

Le Grand Plaza

Dedeman Silk Road

·
Registered
3,283 Posts

+1
And it's not just that, but already the title of this thread is wrong! As far as i know, Kabul is the largest city of Central Asia...by a long distance.
Sorry I think this site is about construction.
Yeah...that explains the pictures of famous women tennis players, and smiling people waiting for a bus in the bus station. :lol:

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
+1
And it's not just that, but already the title of this thread is wrong! As far as i know, Kabul is the largest city of Central Asia...by a long distance.

Yeah...that explains the pictures of famous women tennis players, and smiling people waiting for a bus in the bus station. :lol:

The first time I hear that Kabul is the largest city of Central Asia.

·
8,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Style.Uz - Tashkent Fashion Week

Style.Uz Art Week is the most high-profile fashion and art event in Central Asia, which has been recognized as one of the best events showcasing the entire diversity of traditional and contemporary Central Asian art, culture, music and fashion. Showcases of national clothes by local designers held as part of Style.Uz have become inspirations behind collections by fashion labels such as Gucci, Missoni, John Galliano, Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, Gianfranco Ferre, Ralph Lauren and Aldo among others

Sting

Rivaldo

1 - 20 of 151 Posts