Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Another white boxy condo with either brown or grey lace.. Pure ugliest of the 20th century

Just nice can complement the ugly sky suite at meldrum hills

Why can't they just build something nice and glassy and modern???

The surroundings are ugly enough and these 2 white blocks just made it uglier

I think the worst and ugliest new services apartment has to go to Perling Heights

I drove by Wanna puke!

·
jb2020
1,256 Posts
^^ hahaha, In next few years, dozens of this type of buildings (flat boxy plain concrete tower building)will be build by country garden and also r&f at our city.

·
"DAULAT TUANKU"
2,882 Posts
Deyy Macha... Look at the progress of V Summerplace LAH... It's moving :lol: There's nothing we can do about Sky Suite... It was fate to be white... Hopefully V will clean up the mess... I wonder what V means... Hmmm... Vince Summerplace? :lol:

·
Banned
84 Posts
i saw that they are releasing Bumi lots now, any idea on the pricing?
Hi I know the pricing. Start from 366k for a 2-bedroom unit from level 8. I just paid a booking fee last few weeks for a bumi lot released. Developer very firm n strict, no discount no legal feel n stamp duty included, all u hv to pay. But I consider the price is almost same or cheaper than the launching time price + the location is supreme, tats I bought lor.
I knew from the developer, any1 who bought if intro some1 to buy can get 2% more discount. Since I have bought 1, I don't mind to share out the 1% for each if u like to buy?

·
Banned
84 Posts
Back in 2012, I went down to the showflat, 1 bed duplex was very nice. But I did not like the location. Do you have the price of the duplex unit?
I like the Duplex too, bcoz nowadays still no1 is doing the Duplex design like V summerplace to give double storey except for Penthouse(more expensive), but for me Duplex is too expensive. So I rather choose to buy 2-bedroom. Yes, I know the price now for Duplex, starting from Rm650k for city view, sea view is RM700k, starting from level 29.

Btw, why u dnt like the location? For me, it is very good location bcoz I know u might think the security issue, but now got 2 condo by MB(Skysuites & Sky habitat which are more expensive) & also R&F there, when all these done, this will be a hotspot area.

Wat was the price u saw 2 years ago? is it increased/maintained/decreased?

·
Arki loves me too
1,406 Posts
I like the Duplex too, bcoz nowadays still no1 is doing the Duplex design like V summerplace to give double storey except for Penthouse(more expensive), but for me Duplex is too expensive. So I rather choose to buy 2-bedroom. Yes, I know the price now for Duplex, starting from Rm650k for city view, sea view is RM700k, starting from level 29.

Btw, why u dnt like the location? For me, it is very good location bcoz I know u might think the security issue, but now got 2 condo by MB(Skysuites & Sky habitat which are more expensive) & also R&F there, when all these done, this will be a hotspot area.

Wat was the price u saw 2 years ago? is it increased/maintained/decreased?
I can't really remember the price they quoted. I roughly remember with the price of duplex unit there, I could buy 2 bed at other project.

Besides that, location to me is not good as it is at Jalan Tenteram, not Jalan Bukit Meldrum. I wanted seaview and I am sure that some projects will be built on the actual [email protected] showflat site and old custom site in the future and block the seaview too, all these were before R&F project announcement.

·
Banned
84 Posts
I can't really remember the price they quoted. I roughly remember with the price of duplex unit there, I could buy 2 bed at other project.

Besides that, location to me is not good as it is at Jalan Tenteram, not Jalan Bukit Meldrum. I wanted seaview and I am sure that some projects will be built on the actual [email protected] showflat site and old custom site in the future and block the seaview too, all these were before R&F project announcement.
Oic... Yeah, ur concern I understand. Even If u buy Jln bukit meldrum, the view will still be blocked by R&F buildings therafter. Most importantly, u don’t forget in JB town there is no so called seaview bcoz opposite is Sg woodlands, seaview with an object where u can see how to call sea view.

For me, the reason I bought not bcoz of seaview, I bought city view which directly facing to custom hall view(no view block at this moment). Would u like to consider this 2-bedroom, the price is starting RM366k(RM600/psf), I think is the cheapest price in JB CBD area.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Oic... Yeah, ur concern I understand. Even If u buy Jln bukit meldrum, the view will still be blocked by R&F buildings therafter. Most importantly, u don’t forget in JB town there is no so called seaview bcoz opposite is Sg woodlands, seaview with an object where u can see how to call sea view. For me, the reason I bought not bcoz of seaview, I bought city view which directly facing to custom hall view(no view block at this moment). Would u like to consider this 2-bedroom, the price is starting RM366k(RM600/psf), I think is the cheapest price in JB CBD area.
look like the price war will begin soon.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts