SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Mila - Very nice pictures, but I'd like to ask of you for a favor. Instead of making a thread for everyone of these small cities, can't you please make one large thread called "Bosnia and Herzegovina: Cities" and just keep updating that one? :cheers1:

I'm not angry at all, it's just that it is a little difficult always going from a different thread every 5 minutes, instead we can have all these great cities into one thread. :)

One more little favor, my friend asked me yesterday (he isn't the smartest lad, but judged all this information on these thread) "Are all Bosnia and Herzegovina's cities that small and "town" looking?". :eek:hno: I guess he got the impression from all these small cities that your posting...Mabye, we could do some more "larger" city pictures. :D

Again, sorry...I was just thinking of better improvisions.:yes:

:cheers1:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I think they're beautiful. ;) And what bigger cities are you all talking about? :D Sarajevo, Tuzla, and Mostar have been beaten to death. Zenica is just gross. Beyond that most of Bosnia's towns are the same. The best you'll find is some with a few more commieblocks, and some different relic.

Instead of Vakuf's clocktower, it'll be a castle, or a bridge, or something else. :)

This is as good as it gets, if you don't like it - post Switzerland. :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
I don't think they look like "shit", they just aren't major towns. At the very least the two Vakufs have managed to survive communism... there doesn't seem to be much major communist architecture. That way, looking from a distance, it still seems like a small 16th century central bosnian village... complete with the central marketplace and all.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Besides, I think it's interesting because before Mila posted these pictures I had never seen a lot of these small towns and I only knew them by name and rough geographical location.

Also, for big cities, this summer about half this forum should be Sarajevo taking pictures so...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Mila said:
Well I think they're beautiful. ;) And what bigger cities are you all talking about? :D Sarajevo, Tuzla, and Mostar have been beaten to death. Zenica is just gross. Beyond that most of Bosnia's towns are the same. The best you'll find is some with a few more commieblocks, and some different relic.

Instead of Vakuf's clocktower, it'll be a castle, or a bridge, or something else. :)

This is as good as it gets, if you don't like it - post Switzerland. :D
Yeah, but you need to realize that we haven't had pictures of other parts of Sarajevo, Tuzla, Mostar, etc...For example, we might have killed the old part of the cities, but there is still the new. ;) :jk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.