SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Wow...finally, something of Vancouver from Bane:)

Don't believe i've seen such street scenes of Vancouver before...it seems eerily similar to Toronto, but also looks to be in better condition(things like roads), maybe because of its more compact size.

This place looks dense...reminds a little of Banovo Brdo:D

Thanks for the photos, Bane.

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Very cute, but don't get your hopes up about being the big kid on the block.:D

Other than that, these generic condos are beautiful, so repetitive it grows on you.;)
Sweet area, I love Canada Place the ocean liner terminal.

·
ubahnista
4,625 Posts
Bane a jos i slika :D

Fine fotkice, cestitam, koju si kameru nabavio ?

It seems that EE ll have bigges photograph colony on this forum :colgate:

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Singidunum said:
Maybe Toronto is bigger but Vancoucer is more beatiful even though it has Genex II ;)
I won't hold your word for it, since you've never been to either LOL.:D

Vancouver is nice, in it's own way, but it cannot be even nearly compared to Toronto. (Kinda like an NYC - San Fran comparaison, one has nature, the other has sheer size and culture).

Vancouver is nice, and yea Salvius you are so right, it looks like one of Toronto's suburbs, North York, hell even reminds me of my own Humber Bay Shores in many of these pics ROFL.:lol:

This makes me wanna go out and take some pics of TO. Maybe this weekend, nice weather, I'll show you the cultural side of TO with some museums and theatres plus the opera house.

PS. Vancouver really looks good, but really does look like NYCC.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think in terms of skyscraper architecture Toronto is unbeatable... but Vancouver has its own advantages. It has an awesome natural scenery and I think it blends nicely wth the city. However I didn't take pictures of the areas that show this... maybe next time :)
Also, the city is quite laid back...

But yeah I think both Toronto and Vancouver have something nice to offer. I guess it depends all on the individual and their personal preferences.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stevan said:
Bane a jos i slika :D

Fine fotkice, cestitam, koju si kameru nabavio ?

It seems that EE ll have bigges photograph colony on this forum :colgate:
i dalje koristim svoju staru kameru, kojoj je vec tri godine i ima samo 2 mega pixela tako da bih trebao nesto novo da nabavim.

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Bane said:
I think in terms of skyscraper architecture Toronto is unbeatable... but Vancouver has its own advantages. It has an awesome natural scenery and I think it blends nicely wth the city. However I didn't take pictures of the areas that show this... maybe next time :)
Also, the city is quite laid back...

But yeah I think both Toronto and Vancouver have something nice to offer. I guess it depends all on the individual and their personal preferences.
True:)

Potheads = Vancouver......Everything else = Toronto.:tongue2:

·
Stop the World...
830 Posts
I've never been there but Vancouver seems :eek2: Thanks for sharing your pics Bane !

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
^Wait till I show you some shots of some districts of downtown Toronto. Very reminiscent of Paris, or London - since the city has strong colonial roots. Just you wait till this weekend (ahhh if I could I'd go out right now and snap some pics, but you know, summative projects argh).:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts