The skyline.Best on the west coast

The harbour.

The parks

The food.International!

Vancover has it all

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm guessing choosing the worst photos you could find wasn't unintentional.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Superwario, just to let you know newbies on the forum with some kind of attitude dont usually last very long here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
As funny as it is what do you think is wrong with them??? That isn't the harbour, that's A park, and the skyline pic is 20 years old with bad light. Still funny though.

·
Registered
497 Posts
superwario, dont play dumb. We all understand your sarcasm.

·
Mr. Haney(Cruz) for Pres.
2,644 Posts
^ He sounds like a 9 year-old trying to fool his Mommy. ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
SuperWario said:
Look guys.I thought these pictures best represented Vancover.They are everyday pictures.
No there not they are over 20 year's old and show Vancouver’s downtown before it was revitalized in to one of the most livable cities in North America. The McDonalds photo is very insulting considering Vancouver is renown for its fine International restaurants.

:lock:

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
crazyjoeda said:
No there not they are over 20 year's old and show Vancouver’s downtown before it was revitalized in to one of the most livable cities in North America. The McDonalds photo is very insulting considering Vancouver is renown for its fine International restaurants.

:lock:
McDonalds is everywhere.Showing a picture of one in Vancover is just another way of saying the city is international

·
Registered
251 Posts
SuperWario said:
McDonalds is everywhere.Showing a picture of one in Vancover is just another way of saying the city is international
No its not. I See Mcdonalds on the side of the road in Deserts here in California. Does that make Los Banos International? I dont think so.

·
Registered
495 Posts
People need to lighten up.

And you've got to admit that this kind of thing is warranted after a certain amount of hype. Vancouver is a lovely city but it has definitely seen its share of that.

Of course, Toronto and Montreal are the same. All three like their puffery.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.