SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys at Saturday I was for around 8 hr at the centre to take pics (a lot of pics) so hopefully you enjoying it....
will Start with Vassilis Sofias wend up to evangelismou and back
and then we gona proceed with Panepistimiou (in an other thread otherwise it will be difficult for some people to see everything....

I have one additional thing to add to the whole I try to bring the viewer to see athens as I see it through my pictures
enjoy....

[

before you are wondering why all this flags... well in vassilis sofias are a lot of Embassies..

the italian embassy

this view was very nice .... :)

nice park.....

correct... it is an underground parking and on the top the park,
saying that there is an other underground parking at platia kotzias and the 3rd its under construction at singrou fix

·
Registered
285 Posts
Γιώργο πολύ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες σου! Συγχαρητήρια , και τώρα που μας καλόμαθες περιμένουμε συνεχές "φωτογραφικό ξεκοκκάλισμα" της πρωτεύουσας!
:)

For the friends who perhaps dont know the street , the 9th photo (the beautiful building + the glass building) is the Ministry of Foreign affairs.
Also in two of the photos you can see the Byzantine museum and the War museum , two of the many museums of Athens.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Kaneis kai prepei na poume to efharisto mas! Para para poli omofes photografies evgales edo Giorgo! Bravo sou! :eek2: :master: :master: :master:

·
SSC Veteran
10,765 Posts
Τέλειες φωτογραφίες... Μπράβο! Μ'αρέσουν πολύ τα χρώματα!

·
Banned
183 Posts
George ts mpravo

.....ise oreos

Gia autous apo emas pou menoume ektos Elladas einai exeretika xarmosino na vlepoume teties fotografies.

Keep up the good work mate !

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
guys thank you all for your kind words will try to do my best

@raleigh I know... actualy one of the best pics :D

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
:eek:kay:

·