Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ Thanks, I used canon A610 and, after that, corel paint shop pro x ;)

By the way: I suppose that you are from Padua. That is interesting for me because I'm thinking of taking a year of studies in this city (socrates-erasmus program). I'm interested in a kind of thing called in italian "rinnovamento urbano". Do you know some examples of such urban policy in Padua or in the neighbourhood?

·
Banned
16,224 Posts
i giardini vaticani, ecco cosa intendo io per VERDE !
ragazzi, andate a termoli, io passo le mie vacanze nei dintorni e assicuro, è bellissima! c'è un centro storico tenuto in maniera impeccabile, stupendo... poi tante belle spiagge, mare pulitissimo e non per ultima, una degnissima "nightlife"...

thanx to the polish friend for come italy and have some nice time here !
stunning pics, man!

·
Il Geografo
704 Posts
i giardini vaticani, ecco cosa intendo io per VERDE !
ragazzi, andate a termoli, io passo le mie vacanze nei dintorni e assicuro, è bellissima! c'è un centro storico tenuto in maniera impeccabile, stupendo... poi tante belle spiagge, mare pulitissimo e non per ultima, una degnissima "nightlife"...

thanx to the polish friend for come italy and have some nice time here !
stunning pics, man!
Già....Termoli è uno dei primi esempi d'italia di "albergo diffuso", e questo ha permesso la salvaguardia del centro storico. Gli altri borghi dovrebbero seguire il suo esempio.... http://www.albergodiffuso.com/

OT: @ Shezan: ma la tua firma è una presa in giro della mia?....la vedo troppo simile!!

·
Registered
13,468 Posts
Sorry Adasmos, but as Fabrizio just said, I'm not from Padua, so I can't give you an anwser about this "rinnovamento urbano".

We have to wait the answer from the forumers of Padua, anyway it's a great choice for the Erasmus Padua! :D

·
Banned
16,224 Posts
to fabrizioC OT..................
è vero!
sono molto simili, io volevo metterla sin da quando mi sono iscritto, una settimana fa c.ca, ma non sapevo si chiamasse signature :dunno:
la mia dovrebbe essere di hoffmanstein, se non erro, e la tua?
è molto bella, complimenti !

ciao :)

·
Back. Stronger.
2,436 Posts
Hi Adasmos I don't know whether Rinnovamento Urbano is a specific project of the paduan administration.
Many areas around the city are being restored and renovated; towers, buildings and (unfortunately) megastores are under construction across the province.

You're welcome to our city, I hope you've liked it!

BTW the pictures are marvellous! In one of them you can see my bike!! :D

·
amateur facial
3,652 Posts
uh!san marino!!
è un sacco che non ci vado...e ci abito pure a due passi...
un salto st'estate ce lo faccio...belle foto!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all your comments :) I love Italy and I've been here a few times so far. I' am planning to start learning italian so I would be able to study here. As I wrote before, I'm interested in urban policy of bringing back life to devastated city areas. This is because I live in one of the most urbanised areas of Europe - Silesia (about 60 km to the west from Cracovia), which used to be the most industrialised area of Poland. Now, when the traditional industry (coal mines, steel mills etc) are no longer profitable, many old factories and city areas connected with them are ruined. Something has started to change when we joined the European Union, but still we have much to do. I have heard about many western european experiences in revitalizing such areas - in France, Great Britain etc. As I'm interested to study in Italy, I wanted to know what is going on here. I have found some examples of adapting such buildings in your forum (Edificio Sedici in Milan, Auditorium Paganini in Parma etc) They look interesting so I want to know more examples

If you are interested in seeing the city where I study – Katowice (main city of the region), here I give you link to my thread about it:

Katowice
www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=373724

And a few pics form the polish section of SSC, showing a process of renovation and adaptation of the old textorial factory in Łódź (second largest city of Poland). They are going to converse it to the apartments:

Shezan said:
^^ Have you heard of padre Enzo? ;) We spend a few days living next to his church :)

@ FabrizioC

Thanks, If i need some help, I will turn to you :)

@Nicux

Yes, I liked your city a lot, although I have spent only a few hours in it. I remember that there were some concerts and exhibitions of regional food etc during my stay there. Which photo is your bike on ;) ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts