SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are already tarps of vertis at the vacant lot between trinoma and the informal settlers...i think this used to be a bus station or used car selling area, if i remember correct.

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Willing to buy
3 Posts
hi guys,
first post here :)

we've been looking for a condo unit in the north triangle area for months now, but this property seems to be worth waiting for.

when do you guys think they'll be taking reservations and how much are their unit prices?

·
Willing to buy
3 Posts
this property is huge!

including trinoma, its almost thrice the size of eastwood city (45 vs 17 hectares).
i can just imagine the area when its all done..naku po, lalong gra-grabe ang traffic!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
when do you guys think they'll be taking reservations and how much are their unit prices?
There are agents lurking here so wait for replies na lang OR you can visit their office/s inside Trinoma

·
Willing to buy
3 Posts
There are agents lurking here so wait for replies na lang OR you can visit their office/s inside Trinoma
thanks, im US based now but will be back by sept.

OFF-TOPIC, apologies in advance:

*where can i post looking to buy threads here at skyscrapercity?

*and also, where can i ask reviews about a condo building? because i've found a unit there that i'm interested in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely according to an Avida agent hindi pa ilalaunch itong Avida residentia condo this year based on their last meeting. Kaya hintayin na lag natin.. Baka early next year daw

·
IG @juanprogress
3,840 Posts
^^ Yes.

I already have Letters of Intent and copy of reservation checks for this on my desk. But this is not yet pre-selling.

This will be a fast selling project and generally all the projects by ALI in the area. ALI is a trusted urban planner and developer with BGC, Nuvali, Makati, Abreeza, Marquee, etc...

·
Registered
11 Posts
i agree.. its still on Letter of intent stage...for me avida is one of the best developer and in their track record they deliver the units on time and every projects are on time :)

1 - 20 of 319 Posts