SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1776 Posts

·
Registered
31,846 Posts
I haven't been in Vienna since 2 1/2 years. Damn... :bash:

I spent one year there and went back regularly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also lived there from 1993 to 1997. Now, I'm back in Warsaw. I still like Vienna very much though and try to go there every time I have an opportunity. The two cities are so different - Warsaw is my clear winner in some aspects, but in other categories (like e.g. quality of roads and public transport), Vienna is so much better. A great city where I spent an important period of my life.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gee! Cemetaries, huge parking lots, graffitti and commie-blocks! Is this the "best" Vienna has to offer? I am sure Vienna's fame as a pretty city isn't based on these factors. If so, then I only have to drive down to South Seattle or Tacoma to see that kind of "beauty". Why go all the way to Vienna!

·
Registered
8,488 Posts
Gee! Cemetaries, huge parking lots, graffitti and commie-blocks! Is this the "best" Vienna has to offer? I am sure Vienna's fame as a pretty city isn't based on these factors. If so, then I only have to drive down to South Seattle or Tacoma to see that kind of "beauty". Why go all the way to Vienna!
Here some random pictures for you. Maybe, if I have time, I'll post some more...

Schönbrunn, old emperor residence

Belvedere, prince Eugen residence

City Hall

Oper

Parliament

More to come on page 2

1 - 20 of 1776 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.