SkyscraperCity Forum banner

[VIETNAM] Photos of Vietnam Cities By Night.

128K views 975 replies 77 participants last post by  huevietnam 
#1 · (Edited)
Mời bà con post những hình ảnh đẹp nhất các thành phố ở Việt Nam về đêm.

Vietnam Cities view at Night

By DulichVietnam360°, flickr.

See less See more
#2 ·
Entrance to the Imperial Citadel, Huế Vietnam

Another Example of Vietnamese Architecture

The day we landed in Hue, we took a casual stroll in the town after dinner and we found this beautifully lit up structure by the Perfume river. Fortunately I was carrying my tripod to take a quick shot of this beauty!

The focus light on the right side of the roof was not working so its not symmetrically lit up, but I think that imperfection is adding to the charm of this structure.

Note: This is not HDR

--
Some picture from my recent trip to Vietnam. This is from the architecturally significant town of Hue

Huế is the capital city of Thừa Thiên - Huế province, Vietnam. Between 1802 and 1945, it was the imperial capital of the Nguyễn Dynasty. It is well known for its monuments and architecture. Its population stands at about 340,000 people. --Wikipedia

photo by PNike, flickr

#3 ·
Bridge by the river

This is the Japanese covered bridge.

The bridge (Chùa cầu) is a unique covered structure built by the Japanese, the only known covered bridge with a Buddhist pagoda attached to one side.

--
These are some of the pictures from my recent trip to Hội An, Vietnam.

The former harbour town of the Cham at the estuary of the Thu Bồn River was an important Vietnamese trading centre in the 16th and 17th centuries, where Chinese from various provinces as well as Japanese, Dutch and Indians settled.

In 1999, the old town was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO as a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port of the 15th to 19th centuries, with buildings that display a unique blend of local and foreign influences.

Anchored at night

The entire town of Hoi An is so lit up with Chinese lanterns and makes for a lovely sight at night!

--
These are some of the pictures from my recent trip to Hội An, Vietnam.

The former harbour town of the Cham at the estuary of the Thu Bồn River was an important Vietnamese trading centre in the 16th and 17th centuries, where Chinese from various provinces as well as Japanese, Dutch and Indians settled.

In 1999, the old town was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO as a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port of the 15th to 19th centuries, with buildings that display a unique blend of local and foreign influences.

source: same above. ^^

#4 ·
The blue hour in Hội An

#17 ·
Thanks HVN ! anh dep qua ! thot ni hay do !

#19 ·
A View From A Room, 4/1/2011.

Taken from the balcony of our room on the 8th floor of the Spring Hotel on Le Thanh Ton in Ho Chi Minh.

Fruit Vendors - Ben Thanh

Vendors inside the Ben Thanh Market in HCMC.

photo by lensfodder, flickr.

#23 ·

#24 ·
Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs by day & night.
Architect: Ernest Hébrard, designed in 1924, built in 1925-1928.

Capital-Moving Edit ("Chiếu dời đô" in Vietnamese) pronounced by Ly Cong Uan king to move the capital from Hoa Lu to Dai La (Ha Noi) in 1010.

#26 ·

#28 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.