·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
that's awesome.

-

·
UGA1
461 Posts
Great pictures! Are you part of this development JFSATLBLDR?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow!! Your shots should be part of the marketing brochure! These are some of the best pictures yet of the infamous "gap" in the Atlanta skyline. The changes in midtown over the past few years have been amazing. Did you capture any shots toward Atlantic Station while you were up there?

·
Locked and Loaded
124 Posts
Great job jfsatlbldr! I'll be Atlanta near mid summer, first time, so hopefully I will be equally as impressed with the city as I see in these pictures!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Incredible. This is a very exciting time for Atlanta's skyline. With Spire and 1180 Peachtree both nearing completion and Plaza Midtown and Twelve Centenial Hill starting construction.

Thanks a billion, Joe!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its not about me said:
Wow!! Your shots should be part of the marketing brochure! These are some of the best pictures yet of the infamous "gap" in the Atlanta skyline. The changes in midtown over the past few years have been amazing. Did you capture any shots toward Atlantic Station while you were up there?
Here's the only shot of Atlantic Station I took, not a very good view from here but you can see The Twelve which will be my next photo visit soon.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Great photos! Spire, Plaza Midtown and of course Symphony Tower are beginning to really make the larger Midtown area look great, especially from a distance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Incredible

Seeing these photos are really psyching me up. The sales office has some photos but these really make it very real. We have a contract on unit 2311 and I cannot wait to move in!! I believe the 4th photo down is going to be the vantage point of the view.

Does anyone else have a unit under contract. I was thinking of putting together a future Spire neighbor's group on MeetUp.org

1 - 20 of 23 Posts