SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
••• Yo ♥ Dominicana •••
3,689 Posts
OH...WOW! ALL PICTURES ARE GOOD! I WISH GOING THERE. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
thanks ,you took us the nice photos. it help me to know well about quebec city, maybe will be there in one year on immigration.

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
those are amazing, thanks for sharing auckland!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Are there any new buildings going up in Quebec City?
yes, of course, theres new buildings on boulevard laurier and some other big projects in old quebec i think.

:cheers:
and some nice projects in Lévis too, the city the other side of the st-laurent

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eagle Empire : Nothing above 10 stories unfortunatly :eek:hno:

But its true that some part are getting more dense , like ST-rock for exemple which is part of the lower city , therefore wont improve the skyline.

We have a lot of small projets scattered around but nothing major.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ouai!!
Jadore le quebec!
Surtout les chutes montmorency :) (et beauport)
Ahh, il est la le colisee Pepsi! j'ai jamais pu le trouver. (premiere photo)

Very good job, thx for the pics

·
Banned
806 Posts
Ahhh.. Québec is so beautiful! There is so much that I haven't seen yet. I've been to Musée des Beaux-Arts, Parliament, parts of the Lower Town (obscured by thousands of very large Americans) and to Lévis and back on the ferry but I haven't been to any other parts of the city. Maybe I will stay for a few days for St Jean this year. It's going to be a big one!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, it is so nice. I love it very much. I am in France now, but I want to immigrer to Canada next year. There is one thing that i want to know: are there some big Mecanical companies in Quebec city? or the business type work are easy to find or not? I got mecanical and business diplomas......and i am working as a project manager in a mecanical company.....I don't know how choose where I am going, montreal or quebec city... is anyone could help me ?

·
Banned
203 Posts
impecable..
no vi nada qe no me haya gustado..!!
una ciudad REALMENTE HERMOSA:!!!!

1 - 20 of 381 Posts