Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here we go with yeat another Vilnius construction update.
This is just PART 1. I will post more if we reach 2nd page :).

I hope you will enjoy it :)

First of all projects and construction in NCC (new city center).

National gallery will be reconstructed. + New 6fl building will be build near it. Works already started.

Vilnius gates is rising.

Vyrokas almost finished section C. Three more to go.

Here you can see BCC2 and Vilnius gates U/C.

New mixed use building in NCC.

Registru centras construction site.

Helios tower.

New highrise in Zirmunai district.

On the other side of same street.

Another new highrise in Zirmunai.

A lot of old buildings is prepared for demolishion in Siaures miestelis.

And new development in Siaures miestelis. A lot of new buildings U/C and they are still preparing space for even more.

A lot of old soviet buildings is under reconstruction in Vilnius. Here is few of them.

New flats U/C.

2x16fl. highrises U/C

And still rising..

New development in the edge of Vilnius city.

2x23fl highrises.

Panorama project. As you can see they almost finished to demolish old soviet buildings, soon we will see cranes here :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
nice, wilnius construction is speeding..

·
Banned
748 Posts
Thanks for this big update. :eek:kay: Helios building looks massive, I was surprised how massive it is when I walked near it. :)

·
in action
2,120 Posts
You made it pretty damn well :eek:kay: The range of construction sites is impressively big, well done and thanks :yes:

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Very nice, everything looks great except this:

It reminds me of typical soviet commieblocks :(

·
Banned
748 Posts
I don't really understand what's so terrible about it:

That photo is taken by farbrom form http://tinkle.miestai.net
The design is nothing special, simple and borring but it isn't terrible to me.

And about amount of constructions: there is a posibility that they will slow down for a moment because its been a while since the last time when some new bigger projects were accepted. (because of those new laws, etc.) These who are u/c were approved some longer time ago.

·
Registered
55 Posts
waiting for another bunch of pictures geex....:)

·
User
719 Posts
Didn`t know that there are so much development. 2x23fl highrises project looks interesting because these skyscrapers will be practically built to empty field.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok. I think we will not reach page two ever. So i post remaining pictures just here.

But first of all i need advice, maybe somebody had similar situation. One of my memory cards acts really weird and i can't transfer photos to my PC. But my camera still can see all the photos just fine. I now tried everything (reinstalling software etc). Still another memory card works just fine. It isn't so big deal, i will buy another one, only i had so many photos on that card :(.

So here we go with left-overs. Another part of photos is in my broken memory card.

First of all, we will move to Zverynas district.

^ You can see work's at Panorama building site in my first post.
Now some U/C sites which is shown on this map.

Let's move deeper into Zverynas district. New office/commercial buildings is U/C here.

New flats U/C. I like this project very much. Because it's in a good place, just near local park.

Park :)

More flats U/C

And more offices. This one is kinda massive, but i can't find render anywhere :(

You think i posted this picture, just because BCC2 is U/C here? No actually i just noticed that they fenced in some old houses in front. I hope something nice will be build here. :)

New flats U/C in city center.

On the other side ot the street :) This is renovation works, but i don't know what will be here.

Reconstruction of Gediminas avenue is advancing.

Let's move once again to the right bak of Neris river.

So here we go. Nida ap. U/C (they are now reconstructing old high-rise).

Just looking to another side of Neris river. Rulers palace U/C.

Karaliaus Mindaugo ap. U/C (K.M. apartments)

Let's move to the place as **2 on the map.

Now some info about project and construction in Seskine (my home district) ;)

New 2x16fl ap. buildings is almost completed.

Because other photos was on my other memory card i cant add more. But i made special map for my home district ;)

Ok that's all for now. I don't even know how much km. i walked around the city, but number should be high :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Impressive Geex!!! It's even hard to count all this! :) I just love those 2x16fl ap. buildings, that yellow color looks very cool for me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts