SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Here are some of my Vilnius pictures, taken last week. I greatly enjoyed my time in this beautiful city and our experience both in Lithuania and in Poland couldn't be better (except for the weather, of course :) ). People were so friendly and my wife (whose grandparents are from Lithuania) was very touched by everything she saw. We will certainly came back again. I took lots of pictures and my next thread will be about Kaunas :cheers:

This is the National Lithuanian Museum, which in my opinion is a must go if you are in Vilnius. There was a really interesting exhibition about the days of the retreating napoleonic troops in Vilnius.

·
Banned
2,065 Posts
Thanks alot for the pics, Edmundo :bow:
I'm really glad you and your wife liked your stay. And since you mentioned that you're going to come back, DO come to Vilnius in summertime, it's uncomparable to what you might see in winter (by the good meaning of course). I just love going for a walk in the old town at late evenings in June, then spend some time in some nice pub and have a beer, you just can't get all this in winter. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.