SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
G-Trotter
144 Posts
Great city. I hope to visit it in the future.

How safe is Vilnius by the way? Is there anything that tourists (especially the ones that look obviously non-Lithuanians) have to be aware of?

·
in action
2,120 Posts
Hmm, you make way too much of photoshop in your photos. They seem very unnatural.

E-L-E-O-S said:
Great city. I hope to visit it in the future.

How safe is Vilnius by the way? Is there anything that tourists (especially the ones that look obviously non-Lithuanians) have to be aware of?
They usually tell such cases on news, so I can assure that tourist assaults here are very rare.

·
G-Trotter
144 Posts
Thanks Mantaz, that's great. Just booked my tickets for Vilnius. This thread (as well as all the rest dedicated to Vilnius) is awsome for proving clues as to what places to visit. Great job udl007!

·
in action
2,120 Posts
E-L-E-O-S said:
Thanks Mantaz, that's great. Just booked my tickets for Vilnius. This thread (as well as all the rest dedicated to Vilnius) is awsome for proving clues as to what places to visit. Great job udl007!
Good to hear that. What are you going to do here?

·
G-Trotter
144 Posts
Pure old-time tourism... :)

Too bad the LKL play-offs finished so early this year. I would have fancied a LR-Z derby at the Siemens...

·
in action
2,120 Posts
E-L-E-O-S said:
Pure old-time tourism... :)

Too bad the LKL play-offs finished so early this year. I would have fancied a LR-Z derby at the Siemens...
I see you are a fan of basketball, well, you would quickly find common talk with most of Lithuanians :D

Anyway, if you need a guide or two, let us know and we'll organize any kind of meetup in Vilnius. Cheers :cheers1:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes, I'd like to meet with forumers too;) When are you coming E-L-E-O-S?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Great pics, I will be there shortly to check it out for myself, am looking forward to it :)

·
G-Trotter
144 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcoming!

Even though I wouldn't like to hi-jack this beautiful thread, I can tell you that I am coming at the end of June. 26 to 29 to be more precise. I intended to come earlier but couldn't find suitable tickets. I'd be delighted to meet some of the forumers too. Even though I do not post very often, I do know (by name) most of you as I hang about in these forums for a loooong time without posting (or without even been registered).

·
in action
2,120 Posts
E-L-E-O-S said:
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcoming!

Even though I wouldn't like to hi-jack this beautiful thread, I can tell you that I am coming at the end of June. 26 to 29 to be more precise. I intended to come earlier but couldn't find suitable tickets. I'd be delighted to meet some of the forumers too. Even though I do not post very often, I do know (by name) most of you as I hang about in these forums for a loooong time without posting (or without even been registered).
Too bad you come for the work days, so I would personally be free after 5pm only. But having some beer at some evening would be great as well :yes:

Please remind us about this later, maybe a week before your arrival, then we'll see what a meetup we can organize here :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts