1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
i'm a hanoian
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FLAMINGO ĐẠI LẢI RESORT

Phucyen District, Vinhphuc Province, Hanoi Metropolitan Area, Vietnam

http://www.flamingodailai.com/

"Lying in a lush green forest and crystal blue waters, Flamingo Dai Lai Resort expands across four peninsulas and one island spanning a total area of 123 ha – a peaceful and quiet place all part of the Dai Lai landscape.

Shielded by Tam Dao Mountain Range in the north, Flamingo Dai Lai Resort features a temperate climate. Dai Lai and the 2 famous tourist spots, Tam Dao and Tay Thien in neighboring areas, make up a key tourist route in the northern region of Vietnam.

Flamingo Dai Lai Resort is a complex of eco-tourist sites, a first-class resort and 350 luxury villas scattered through ideal spots. The area is a miniature of a civilized society, bringing a new and comfortable lifestyle with abundant support services and first-class infrastructure.

Standing beside Flamingo Dai Lai Resort are a number of construction projects from recreation facilities, golf courses, to a racecourse, turning Dai Lai Lake into an attractive tourism community.

Only a one-hour drive from central Hanoi and a 15-minute drive from Noi Bai International Airport Flamingo Dai Lai Resort is A real “Dream Away” for anyone."​

·
i'm a hanoian
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Resort Hotel Complex

no wonder why the Flamingo Tower in HN sux since the whole money got in here :lol:

"Situated at the center of the resort, the hotel complex stands out with its modern architecture yet maintains in harmony with its natural surroundings. The 200-room hotel complex overlooks lake and forests, bringing relaxation and serenity to the soul. The hotel resort also houses a 500-seat conference center, suitable for national and international workshops and conferences.

Here, tourists can relax in an airy, spacious and romantic atmosphere. With all kinds of services right at your fingertips, visitors will never cease to find enjoyment. Tourists can take a walk around the resort, and lose themselves in the orchid garden, the flower garden or relax in wooden couches in the park and enjoy the natural environment where birds swoop down on a carpet of green grass. In the evening, together with families and friends, you can enjoy delicious food in the culinary art park or in first-class restaurants.

Shopping enthusiasts can wonder around, the whole day, in the shopping center and stock up on souvenirs and goods.
For those who seek peace of mind, they can cast their souls in the deep green and quiet space, forgetting the bustle of modern day life and leaving their senses to the wild."

·
i'm a hanoian
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luxury Eco Villas

some do look a little bit too Western, don't u think?

·
Registered
571 Posts
oh my god ! It is such a fabulous project. Man, wish every project could spare a big place for green trees like this one does.

·
Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
426 Posts
not that wonderful ...
still worth to invest.
i got a slot of 400m2 here already though ...
it gonna take a long time to be done...

·
Oppa Keangnam Style
2,816 Posts
not that wonderful ...
still worth to invest.
i got a slot of 400m2 here already though ...
it gonna take a long time to be done...
Bị táo lâu ngày hay sao mà tự nhiên vào ị một lúc mấy post thế! :bash:

·
i'm a hanoian
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cảnh quan rừng tự nhiên

1 - 20 of 38 Posts