·
Registered
3,271 Posts
ball park looks nice,bldg is ugly and traffic would be horrible on biscayne

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Savior of Gondor
1,538 Posts
I would say that its a pretty cool concept, but it would never work. The stadium is already worked out for near the Orange bowl, thats not going to change. This building would cost a fortune. I dont think it is 2600 feet tall either, its maybe a little over two times the size of 900 (in the background?) and that is 700 something feet. And those must be some really big trees on the building. Never happen.

·
registered snoozer
253 Posts
I think the concept is pretty good too. The renderings are very nice. Job well done 'Alex Rosman', whoever that is. I like the spires! they're like a good 2/5ths of the building!! It would make an insane impact on the skyline, especially cause you could see it all over the city probably. But it probably wouldnt work. Traffic would be beyond bad and its just too tall to be functional it seems. We can always dream though...

·
jimmy
2,944 Posts
If the FAA is sooo stringent, why would anyone waste their time designing a structure that would never be approved? It seems like a waste of time and $$. Otherwise, regarding design, its no more of a drastic departure from the rest of Miami's architecture than the WTC was from Lower Manhattan, or the Hancock was from the rest of Chicago. I wish they would build it-- it just doesn't seem probable.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.