SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Vizag Views

843069 Views 1333 Replies 138 Participants Last post by  avishar
Vizag photos - copyrights belong to respective photographers

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Suncity..............I knew Vizag was scenically beautiful. But that 2nd image you posted just caught me by surprise as well. It just shows how much developed a tertiary metros can be. If Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta, Chennai are 4 main metros & Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Trivandrum, kanpur etc are secondary metros. rarely a cities like Vizag, Jammu tawi, cochin gets mentioned unless there is a discussion regarding some fishing "village". I must say these tiertiary cities are way way far from typical indian villages.
The City of Destiny..................Enjoy it.

Suncity said:
Hindustani - you had posted some great pics of Vizag. I believe we lost them during the server upgrade. There have been reports of missing posts.

So please repost them.
I thought you or other moderators erased it for copyrighted issue. I was heart broken because this was one of the best collection I found & second it gave me a chance to compete with Luckystreak who is doing excellent job at keeping alive all the cityscape threads. Here you go once again.

Kailashgiri Panorama

Vizag, 1999 Indian Embassay article

LuckyStreak............Those are excellent aerials of Vizag. Great work.

New Vizag Cricket Stadium & beautiful beaches

Akuru Valley

Imperial Vizag

Yes, its beautiful beach front image. Only if the "The Hindu" newspaper decides to replace their photographer with an 8 megapixel digital camera instead of 1950 1st color prototype thats still in use, we would have known the real beauty of the beach front. :)

Luckystreak said:
^^^^The second pic is amazing
LS.............nice images. That Dental College building looks inspired from Parliament building in Delhi. Good job.
:eek2: Man. Who wouldn't commit a serious crime just to get into that prison. This prison seem to have much better location than our 5 star luxury hotels. I guess its made for India's exclusive for high class criminals. :cheers:
Luckystreak said:
Central Prison in scenic locality

Vizag Hill stations

LuckyStreak..................awesome images. :cheers:

LuckyStreak...................Nice never before seen images of Borra caves. Hope AP tourism changes that rusty introduction hoarding soon.
LuckyStreak.........................very nice hill road images.
LuckyStreak.........................These are just awesome. :eek2:
Luckystreak said:
Aerial Shots of the submarine museum

All credit to the Photographers

LuckyStreak...................your last few image postings are fantastic. :)

Lucky.......................these 2 image are breathtaking. Vizag may just have the 2nd best beachfront skyline after Mumbai in South Asia. :) :cheers:
Luckystreak said:
some interesting images from "The Hindu"

nik said:
A nice Vizag view

(Hindu Images)

nik......................Nice image there.

nik, Sun.....................last 3 images are brilliant.
Seaport

Arakku Valley

Beach Road Viewing Point

Rishikonda Beach

Dolphin's Nose

Beach Road

Affordable Housing

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.