Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2069 Posts

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mimica , this last photo is cool , see how it shows the coast and the city with new constructions
I think Vlora may surpass Saranda in respect to tourism or charm , it is moving at much faster speed as a city and is certainly much bigger
Streets in some parts of the city are damaged and need reconstruction , i dont know if city hall there is fixing the problem but they should since they are center of the County and all the money runs through city hall there
They have a lot of resources from tourism and the port so i think they should be ok for the future

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Football Rules said:
Mimica , this last photo is cool , see how it shows the coast and the city with new constructions
I think Vlora may surpass Saranda in respect to tourism or charm , it is moving at much faster speed as a city and is certainly much bigger
Streets in some parts of the city are damaged and need reconstruction , i dont know if city hall there is fixing the problem but they should since they are center of the County and all the money runs through city hall there
They have a lot of resources from tourism and the port so i think they should be ok for the future

Interesting. I'd really like to see Vlora with many hotels on the coast, and becoming a major tourism spot!

·
Super Moderator
11,326 Posts
OMFG :eek:
that first pic is incredible!
as are all the other panoramas, and seeing that last pic ^ the city has the potential to develop a sweet skyline, if there's enough development and demand in the future to build some condo highrises, etc.

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very cool 3tmk
You see in that pic snowy mountains ovelooking the blue ionian sea (it's not adriatic sea)
And Vlora is a coastal city with the port which gives it so much privileges and that's why i think it will be Albania's 3-rd largest and most important city if it's not already.
This area has some fantastic beaches , especcially if you go in coastal villages such as Dhermi ,, etc.

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good photos labi
I was just speaking to my mom earlier and i did mention Vlora, i said to her Vlora is really booming.
Her reply was:"Yes, thanks to all drugdealers and people smugglers:D"
My mom loves Vlora, it's always a charming city she says to me.
I will always remember how when i was a kid she took my brother on her trip there but not me.
I guess i was still young;)

·
Banned
225 Posts

·
Banned
225 Posts

1 - 20 of 2069 Posts