Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VOTE: Best Public Park

Here are the five parks which received the most nominations this week.

Vote for your favourite.

Central Park, New York City

Hyde Park, London

St James' Park, London

Parque Guell, Barcelona

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, there were so many parks with the same number of small nominations, it would have been a tie for 5th place with about 10 different choices. These 4 here, though, received significantly more than the rest, so it made sense just to include them.

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
birminghamculture said:
Hyde Park for me, its just to elegant and delightful, those pictures dont do it justice.
I just came in to say hes posted some not so good pics of HP!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I love the 5 of them but i have voted for St James Park in London but my favourite london park is not in the list: Holland park!

·
Loopy Londoner
377 Posts
Central Park.

Hyde park is stunningly beautiful as are most of the London Parks but I don't think anything will ever replace the feeling of walking around Central Park with the skyscrapers overlooking me. It's quite awe inspiring. I haven't been to Barcelona so I cannot comment on the Parque Guell, but my parents are travelling there in a few weeks so I'll examine their photos. :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Went to Hyde Park as a 8 year old and I don't remember much about it. Central Park is a menacing place. Someone recently pointed out a used crack case to me and I remember seeing them all over Central Park when I lived in metro NY.

I'll take other: Estabrook Park in Milwaukee! Best sledding in Milwaukee.

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
I feared this....Central Parks fame taking over...

Oh well....two silvers or one gold?!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'll write this one down, FAIRMOUNT PARK in Philadelphia, the biggest park system in America!!!!! :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.