¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
38,238 Posts
WTC, in memoriam.
:cry:

·
If I could be anyone...
2,550 Posts
For me the Lippos come in first, I love the glassiness and the beautiful design, it makes them look almost like puzzle pieces that fit together. WTC and Petronas tie IMO, WTC were simply massive, I like that. The Petronas are better in design than WTC, but I don't like that sky bridge thing.

·
!eccentric!
762 Posts
WTC! love it!

·
Banned
88 Posts
for me, the world trade center is better, it's not the design im after but, I dunno.. it just sounds weird.. by just looking at those towers you can feel its power that lies within it. for me it symbolizes the power of USA. such firm foundation, I hope that there will be plans to build it again with its original design not by just replacing a freedom tower.

i miss these towers "sigh"
well than dumb a-s-s you shouldn't be voting, this competition is not about "feelings" and emotions, it's about who beats who by height and apperance, what power of the USA?? This country under bush's hands is a load of bull and if i was Iran and North Korea and Venezuela, i would team up now and beat the sh-i-t out of washington d.c (not the whole country,) to teach bush that he can't go around with his stupidy invading other countries we have no business in , come on if those 3 powers, inculding Russia, who is on Irans side, teamed up, this bully (u.s.a) would be done for just like the Romans.........

·
Los Santos
1,501 Posts
WTC best twins ever !!!
thats how boxes should be ,very simple but o so elegant and breathtaking
petronas is a very good second ,stunning design

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,128 Posts
the futuristic PTT of course ;)

Emirates will be 2nd

·
Força Barça
134 Posts
I dont get it WTC was prolly the most boring and least creative/unique looking out of all of them but its voted second best so far.....I vote petronas

·
Blue Collar
899 Posts
I dont get it WTC was prolly the most boring and least creative/unique looking out of all of them but its voted second best so far.....I vote petronas
has anyone ever heard of subtlety in design?

take a look at the petronas towers spire...see that little ball like a toothpick through an olive? stupid things like this are the reason I appreciate the WTC more.

·
Joi Bangla
1,242 Posts
has anyone ever heard of subtlety in design?

take a look at the petronas towers spire...see that little ball like a toothpick through an olive? stupid things like this are the reason I appreciate the WTC more.
Really? So what subtely desgined elements exactly did the WTC have that makes it the best? And is it evn possible to be the best when you desgin is hardly even noticed?

81 - 100 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.