• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Ayatollah
1,924 Posts
obviously this guy thinks Im biased.
let me put it this way: if the US wanted to build 2 overdesigned towers, they would do it. but you know what? they went a different route.

design elements... Im in school to be architect so let me school you. the color, the facade, the 1 antennae instead of 2 dumb spires. that's 3.
#4 no skybridge.

the more crazy designs we see, the less we appreciate a simple and beautiful piece of architecture. Final Verdict: petronas towers are the BEST TWIN TOWERS. but theyre Barry Bonds while the WTC is babe ruth :lol:
...wait the colour and facade of the WTC? Hmm..dull grey is always stunning...

·
100% Libertarian
6,921 Posts
Those towers in Caracas appear to be identical twins, but farther apart than most others (like Petronas). What is that HUGE WALL of a building there looks like about 40 stories or is the angle of the pic looks like that??? I also remember the two towers were not built at the same time????

I just dug online and it seems that it is 7 separate buildings (Parque Central Edifici Vivendes)

East tower completed in 1979 and West tower completed in 1984
Yes they were built in different years and they're separated by residential buildings (is "Edificios de Viviendas" not "Edifici Vivendes" :p ), but is the same complex and have the same characteristics, highs and have a common mall, so...they're twin towers! or not? :?

121 - 124 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.