Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 810 Posts

·
16,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.queensriverside.com.au/queensriverside/

QI- 8lv apartment building on Hay St (Approved)
QII- 8lv apartment building on Bolleart Ln (Approved)
QIII- 26 lv, 95m, 265 apartments on Adelaide Terrace (UC)
Frasers Suits- 22 lv, 76m, 236 serviced apartments on Adelaide Terrace (UC)

All in all there will be 400 residential apartments, 236 key serviced apartments and around 2,000sqm of retail and entertainment space at ground level. Completion from 2012-2014.

·
In the sweetspot
9,047 Posts
I might have to take a pic tomorrow then if that is the latest...

·
Canadian eh!
3,525 Posts
I've been wondering if and when this would begin construction. Good to see it under way.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Do we have renders of the project?

edit: I mean renders of the 95m tower. The renders on the website still seem to show two similar height buildings of around 70m.

·
Registered
482 Posts
:banana:

·
Registered
12,525 Posts
will the site with the big core box be the 95m tower? not bad i didnt know there was a decent sized tower going up til now.

please get renders? theres this but they look the same height considering one is 20m taller?

·
perthistan
7,034 Posts
^^thanks, theyre not bad! pretty glassy :smug:
Agreed.
But I am just wondering if it is a trick of the render or is there really that much glass.

If they are as glassy as the renders indicate could be a good catalyst for higheer quality developments as it will show up the other fridges in the area.
Developers (and buyers) might think twice about their design once a new standard has been seen.

·
Watch my Chops
6,047 Posts
Can't be if the second tower is 95m tall.

·
not young or a planner
1,893 Posts
Wow 95 meters tall! Never knew there was going to be something like that on this site. When I read townhouses and apartments going past it I thought the apartments would be just little blocks poking above the townhouses... So I just like 'meh'

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a pic of the display model that is in the gallery but i have been told not to pass it on. The gallery will open again soon i think. It will fit in nicely with all the other fridges.

·
phototaker
2,028 Posts
I have a pic of the display model that is in the gallery but i have been told not to pass it on. The gallery will open again soon i think. It will fit in nicely with all the other fridges.
Post it... no one will know who you really are.

Are you saying that it also looks like a fridge?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Don't want to get you in trouble stevie ;)

Just give us a description.
:D

·
phototaker
2,028 Posts
why such secrecy?? the building is already under construction!!! ?

1 - 20 of 810 Posts